The Heraldry Room - First Custom Set - Input Requested (2 Viewers)

I played with the design to see what I could do with limited white spots, and came up with this...

no white.png

Much, much better. Great improvement. Personally, I'd want less blue/white & white/blue repetition on the bottom and top denominations, but that's on me.

New green chip is sweet. That's how you use white without making it look like a dice chip spot. (y) :thumbsup:

Well, the Blurple has to go. It's a fun color, but doesn't really fit the period. Looking at these for a replacement...

ones.png

Is there a reason why you're trying to fit white into every edgespot combination? To me, having white in 3 of 4 and not the last one seems very strange, and leaves the only chip without white seeming out of place in the set.

If you did have to have white in every edgespot combo, it would be better to switch up the edgespots and start to move the spots down the line. These are different spots, but all in the same price category as yours above:
1b9549a8-309c-46ca-9795-2f7db430bc7a.png

If you did have to have white in every edgespot combo, it would be better to switch up the edgespots and start to move the spots down the line.

Based on your idea, I came up with this...

consider.png

Not sure if it beats option 1, but it does give me something to think about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom