The Gallery (3 Viewers)

These are part of another thread but thought I’d stick them in here for posterity...

“Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Fuckawayfromme Street”

6A38DE7A-50A4-4AA1-8F1A-4867206FCD30.jpeg

Don’t forget those 2 dorks Burt and Ernie! Neither one of them have ever given anybody the number 1 sign! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
#LovetheCunt

Absolutely nothing to do with poker but bored oot ma nut during lockdown. So took this picture of the nephews at Halloween and added in the villains...

View attachment 442679
View attachment 442678

This makes me think a Batman themed chip set would actually look pretty damn great - lots of colour-themes to build around here.
Honestly don’t know what I’m doing with my life :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Don’t worry, you’re certainly not alone on that journey! I seem to be asking myself that same question every other month lately - maybe I need to take up drawing too! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

This makes me think a Batman themed chip set would actually look pretty damn great - lots of colour-themes to build around here.

Don’t worry, you’re certainly not alone on that journey! I seem to be asking myself that same question every other month lately - maybe I need to take up drawing too! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I’m sure someone on here has a Batman set...
Get drawing mate. It’s a great distraction from all the nonsense going on right now.

Ohh Tony has a batman chip!! Well the Bat Donkey... I was overruled but it was to be my favorite chip in the set... in my honest opinion the only chip that could destroy Scott donkey... but they went with the clown/boat chip parody... but one day I may have to take on making Bat Donkey into a ceramic plaque 100k... the destroyer of all! Lmao

Tony the Sesseme street shot has me rolling this morning!! Glad to see the artistic juices flowing again brother!! I was afraid the Donkey endeavor was going to be the end of it!!

You know the tune.

“Sunny day... what the fuck are you looooooooking at?”

View attachment 450001
I just realized something, if you could draw a dirty ball cap on “The Bird,” it would look almost like my buddy Purple Rain. :tdown:
He’s always angry at the card table and given me the bird.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
C1699DC9-AC13-4273-BEDA-A5D7F85B6F6B.png
ED9B1542-0955-486E-9874-2E6335DB071A.png

These are part of another thread but thought I’d stick them in here for posterity...

View attachment 450000

But he takes forever to make his bets.

"One chip, ha ha ha! Two chips, ha ha ha! Three chips, ha ha ha...!"

View attachment 450000
You know the tune.

“Sunny day... what the fuck are you looooooooking at?”

View attachment 450001

Finally this lock down sparked some creative genius. This also confirms the bars are open again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom