Wanted Looking for TD to help me tame and split a monster ChipCo T25 set (2 Viewers)

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I bit off something big. A base T25 tournament set that needs some denoms infilled. Once infills are made, it can support over 20 tables. Depending on starting stacks, it could support up to 30 tables. I have already completed files to infill the missing denoms with BR Pro chips and have samples on the way.

If you have need for a very large set (10 or more tables) please PM me. I can work with you to tweak designs, colors, breakdown to optimize your set up. Because of the volume of these, we can do it for between 0.40 to 0.45 a chip.

I don't want to post photos or more info in this thread, but will share with anyone serious who PMs me.

Bumping this. I have had a couple inquiries from folks interested in smaller sets. If I do not find by this weekend anyone who needs a large (10 or more) table set, then I will start a thread about breaking it down into small sets.

For now, if you run a room or a charity event and you could use a large set of base T25 ceramic chips at a bargain price, please PM me. We can adjust the chip count to your specific requirements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom