The Boulevard Sample Set Order Thread (3 Viewers)

Well well....looks like I just ran out of sample sets:) jk i was asking because I thought there was a couple jbutlers on Chiptalk? Maybe I'm just confused!

I think I may have had a joke account as jbutler17 to mess with Nooker at one point so in retrospect you're not entirely unjustified in asking.

Still in for a full sample set, but can't remember my username on the other forum....

Sorry, I've been away doing all the meatup things and not checking new threads. Super-confirmed.

I would like to give this set a preemptive nomination for the yet to even be created 2016 PCF calendar.

Hey guys,

I'm submitting final quantities to CPC for my set. I would like to collect payments for the sample sets before adding on the additional chips so I don't get stuck with a bunch of chips I can't afford :) This needs to happen by November 30!

I propose that each person who wants a set sends me the sample set cost via Paypal before November 30 and when I ship your the chips I will let you know the shipping cost which I hope you will also send to me via Paypal at that time. The chips could be finished as soon as Christmas or in a 6-8 week period after that depending on when I get the final order and payment to David.

Each sample set will cost $13.84 (not including s&h). This includes all five denominations and uses bright white for the $100!

If you would still like a set please send $13.84 / set to bmichaelhorn at gmail dot com via Paypal by November 30 and use the friends and family option so we aren't charged fees. Include your username, real name and shipping address in the comments so I can mark you as paid and get the chips to the correct location.

Let me know if this works for everyone or if you know of a better way.

EDIT: If your payment is pending or rejected just use the "sale of goods" option, it won't be a problem that way.

Thanks!

Last edited:
paid - thanks, Brandon! looking forward to these.

paid $13.84 via Paypal. Also, when it comes time to ship, please combine my chips with those of Chip joker (Cu3 o_O on Chiptalk) and ship to Chip joker.

I was just about to say, Paypal will flag your account if you receive a large number of "gifts" in a short period. For something like this, best to just Paypal as "sale of goods" and pay the fees (minimal on a per-person basis in this case...)

Let me know so I can pay. ;)

Payment sent. I will PM my shipping info. I noticed that if you put shipping info in the comments or the word "poker" for a FF payment it will normally get flagged.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom