For Sale The Pen Sample Sets (For Sale or Trade) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I've been sitting on my extras hoping for trades but haven't had any bites in a while so I'm gonna go ahead and sell the remaining 15 sample sets I've got. I'm gonna sell them for the same $25 shipped PayPal FF. If you have a trade (any custom CPC or custom Paulson) you'd like to make trades hit me up, but it will go to first come first serve.

It's very likely these won't go in the mail till Tuesday as it's very likely I'll be at work a lot the next couple days.

DSC_0018 (5) (1).JPG

More pron here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-pen-pron-thread.85565/

1) @Okku Paid/Shipped
2) @PlayerADK Paid/Shipped
3) @Jeff Paid/Shipped
4) @Highli99 Paid/Shipped
5) @lrapley Paid/Shipped
6) @Stackme Paid/Shipped
7) @Split Paid/Shipped
8) @Littleluck55 Paid/Shipped
9) @MyLastChip Paid/Shipped
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:
I was able to get 4 of them shipped today, I recorded payments for those I haven't shipped yet. My daughter has apparently been running a train on my shipping supplies while I've been working lol. So I have more envelopes coming in tomorrow and the remaining paid orders will be shipped tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys.

Also I believe there are still 6 samples left. I'll leave this up till the end of the week for anyone interested in a trade/purchase if not sold then they'll just be stored and saved as replacements for damaged/lost chips from my set (on top of the other extra singles I have) so if you want a set this week is the last opportunity for them to be available from me personally. I'm sure there will be others floating around.

All orders shipped today, everyone should have tracking. If not just shoot me a message and we'll get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom