The Boulevard Sample Set Order Thread (2 Viewers)

I was just about to say, Paypal will flag your account if you receive a large number of "gifts" in a short period. For something like this, best to just Paypal as "sale of goods" and pay the fees (minimal on a per-person basis in this case...)

Let me know so I can pay. ;)

Yes, "sale of goods" is fine. I'll edit my post to say that so the payments go through. Thanks.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Paid, but PayPal is holding for review. Ugh..

If you want to cancel it and use the "sale of goods" options it's ok with me. Thanks.

If you want to cancel it and use the "sale of goods" options it's ok with me. Thanks.

I'm happy to pay the fees, but PayPal won't let me cancel while they review. Whatever ends up needing to be done, I'll be sure to get you payment. Not going to miss out on these! :)

your going to be a busy guy at the post office coming up!

maybe if your chips are done just before mine at CPC, they can hold them with my order and include them with my FDL set?

your going to be a busy guy at the post office coming up!

maybe if your chips are done just before mine at CPC, they can hold them with my order and include them with my FDL set?

I know. Sounds good re: holding chips for you they're done before you. I'll let David know if that seems like it's going to be the case.

Payment sent, plus Paypal fees. I left you a note about shipping address - I expect there will be a post before shipping commences and I can let you know if there are any changes. Thanks for the chance at these!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Also yes, SixSpeedFury is Jairo. :)

Payment sent just now. It does say pending review but it says you should have it in a day or two. Thanks!

Just checking to see if you got my payment. Sent yesterday.

I know. Sounds good re: holding chips for you they're done before you. I'll let David know if that seems like it's going to be the case.

If this works out my sample set could be sent to spikes as long as he doesn't object

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom