Spinetti's shipping (1 Viewer)

I haven't purchased from them in awhile. This was always my experience with them.
It's been awhile fo us too. Our last package from them was left at the mailbox in the rain overnight (not really their fault) but it has been more negative than positive for us too

View attachment 621919
I lied $9.99! Lol it was not offered I was forced to pay it
1611606634866.png

Their "shipping protection" cost must have been hiked up a bit huh? This order above was from last Oct. and was for a $600 rack.

View attachment 621919
I lied $9.99! Lol it was not offered I was forced to pay it
I'm sorry to see this.

I think I'm taking a break from here for a while. I come to PCF to escape the daily grind and marvel at the chip pron of stuff that I'm never going to be able to own, and contribute some of my own when I can.

You're right to be upset as is the OP. I don't know, I've been coming away more depressed after checking in here lately than before.

Someone tag me when @Thomacetti posts his cards GB and @desjgn lists his new bridge cards for sale, I guess.

View attachment 621924

Their "shipping protection" cost must have been hiked up a bit huh? This order above was from last Oct. and was for a $600 rack.
Oof. Well "shipping protection" seems pretty much all over the map and kind of arbitrary. $0.98 for a $600 rack, $9.99 for a $300 rack and not an option on 2 racks? What?

Reactions: 72o
I'm sorry to see this.

I think I'm taking a break from here for a while. I come to PCF to escape the daily grind and marvel at the chip pron of stuff that I'm never going to be able to own, and contribute some of my own when I can.

You're right to be upset as is the OP. I don't know, I've been coming away more depressed after checking in here lately than before.

Someone tag me when @Thomacetti posts his cards GB and @desjgn lists his new bridge cards for sale, I guess.

It gets better around here when you start freely blocking people lol

It gets better around here when you start freely blocking people lol
It's not even that. I just laugh at or ignore the blatant trolls. I only have one user blocked on here and it's for less than savory comments about underage kids made on this forum and elsewhere. I have no tolerance for that bullshit.

It's been a bad week between seeing this thread, seeing Megaton's bargain go up in smoke, and seeing the dude trying to sell the stuff he won from me in a giveaway for a profit. I'm feeling a little disenchanted is all.

It's been a bad week between seeing this thread, seeing Megaton's bargain go up in smoke, and seeing the dude trying to sell the stuff he won from me in a giveaway for a profit. I'm feeling a little disenchanted is all.

I used to read all the threads. Or try too anyways. I completely missed all of this.

This is disconcerting.
I'm sorry to see this.

A small ray of sunshine is coming your way.

It's not even that. I just laugh at or ignore the blatant trolls. I only have one user blocked on here and it's for less than savory comments about underage kids made on this forum and elsewhere. I have no tolerance for that bullshit.

Aww. :(

But look! Amidst this shitstorm I hit 750 posts!

PessimisticPassionateAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

Aww. :(

But look! Amidst this shitstorm I hit 750 posts!

View attachment 621935

And my reaction score breached 21k!

Yay! Y'all going to do a giveaway for Spinettis gift cards?!

Edit - Figured I would add that I had an order back in November and everything was packaged very well. A PM to Spinettis will hopefully fix any issues or at least alert Chris to a potential employee not packaging things well.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to get involved on roasting a vendor, but the exact same thing happened to me. To be clear, I had my invoice split because I couldn't afford it from one account. The $10 charge was for 2 racks, but definitely seemed high as I thought it was $.99 protection per $100. Also in the past it was optional but I am guessing Spinettis has been having shipping issues like everyone else. I was told it was mandatory on my order. Still less than what shipping would be for 2 racks. I don't like that they were shipped loose but I don't see any new damage on the chips.
20210125_162227.jpg

In their defense they did not have 200 left in inventory and went out of their way to find the additional chips requested and even cherry picked some. I am thankful to get them!

I have some serious cleaning to do though... wow!! Save that before for some awesome after pics!

I'm sorry to see this.

Damn...wanted to offer 'Recommended shipping protecting' at 5 a pop for the GB....now I don't dare to :D

Go shuffle some cards or post a new wanted list...so I can make you happy again ;)
GB ASAP

@HaRDHouSeiNC

didn’t u call @JoeyMack the Pablo Escobar of shipping. I know I need some tips. I just add lots of tape. What’s the secret Joey?
No my shipping skills are top notch
I’d have to find the post when I sent a box to @pacmartine packed up like a kilo of Columbia’s finest
Tripple wrap and label everything

Just had an order delivered and did not expect to find all the chips I purchased just dumped into a USPS bag with no rack boxes/foam/packaging/protection and then placed into a FedEx box. Figured at minimum they'd all be wrapped tightly together in barrels, but they were all completely loose. Only 2 chips were damaged and they're not completely irreplaceable, but still.
Anyone else order chips and have them packed this way from @Spinettis Gaming ? I guess since the order was placed on an outside site perhaps I should have specified how they should be packed better, but I figured them being a regular entity on PCF, that was a given.
Nothing new
I’ve had some pretty badly packaged ones
Like my rack of Dunes dimes were not secured at all beating around in the paper box
Thankfully none broke or scraped up badly

the last package was better though not that bad that’s unacceptable

I had ordered some BCC FOCs and although they came in a chip box, the chip box was not taped shut so they were all over the box and in the packing paper. None were damaged though so although I was initially annoyed it was no problem.
I also ordered a 600 chip birdcage that arrived cracked but seemed decently packaged. Spinettis took care of it and sent a replacement right away.

I am in the group, "never had an issue with Spinettis shipping". I usually deal with Chris directly and he takes care of my orders. I have him to thank for a chunk of my cash set and those chips are always packaged perfectly. No casualties though USPS has been less than stellar with handling my boxes sometimes

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom