What happens when shipping goes wrong. (2 Viewers)

@ovo one way would be for you as the seller to offer the insurance. The insurance game is all about the odds, that’s how they make their money (well that and denying claims LOL). If you are selling a set for $500 shipped, might as an option offer it for $510 insured. That’s a 2% increase, so it should make you money in the long run as long as less than 2% of the parcels get lost/damaged (I’d imagine the actual number is <1%). Of course this means you’d be taking the risk while being compensated for it, so it needs to be with money you are willing to lose.

Someday I will sell
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

This is a great thread, thanks @Carnth

Someday I will sell, and I have never sold anything before. I wonder about being taken advantage of by someone, but generally I know this is a great forum to do business. I do wonder about a package getting lost, after I ship to the buyer. It's not my fault the package gets lost, but I would feel bad about the buyer not getting the chips, he or she or it paid for. I just have to figure out how to handle that stuff in my mind before I ever sell anything.
easy way to avoid this is worry is request signature (only an extra $2)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom