Spinetti's shipping (1 Viewer)

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just had an order delivered and did not expect to find all the chips I purchased just dumped into a USPS bag with no rack boxes/foam/packaging/protection and then placed into a FedEx box. Figured at minimum they'd all be wrapped tightly together in barrels, but they were all completely loose. Only 2 chips were damaged and they're not completely irreplaceable, but still.

Anyone else order chips and have them packed this way from @Spinettis Gaming ? I guess since the order was placed on an outside site perhaps I should have specified how they should be packed better, but I figured them being a regular entity on PCF, that was a given.

Never experienced that from them, all the stuff I've bought has been packed as well if not better than most of my packages from PCF. New employee possibly?

I ordered direct, got free shipping but this was added:

Recommended Shipping Protection (High Value Orders) for $2.99

I received my chips in a brown warneke box...not sure how they were sent to my reshipper (box or bubble enveloppe), have to check.
Got an A++ service from Chris, contact him here...I even suspect him for changing out some fleabite chips for better ones on my last purchase (horseshu mold rack)

Lol I'm guessing yours looks something like this?

20210125_151139.jpg

I received my chips in a brown warneke box...not sure how they were sent to my reshipper (box or bubble enveloppe), have to check.
Got an A++ service from Chris, contact him here...I even suspect him for changing out some fleabite chips for better ones on my last purchase (horseshu mold rack)
Ugh. Yeah I don't remember getting that option at checkout after ordering direct. I did get free shipping but I definitely would have spent the $2.99 for boxes.

I have always had good experiences with the packaging from Spinettis, whether or ordered via PM with Chris on here or through the site directly. If I am just ordering a couple chips I order directly through the site too. They always have packed up the single chips nicely for me.

I just ordered three racks over two separate orders over the last month and they were all packed up nice and tight in rack boxes and packaging around that was good as well.

I’ve gotten similar loose chips but I’m guessing if you talk to them you can get a refund or replacement sent - insurance or not if it’s a result of poor packing practices.

I have always had good experiences with the packaging from Spinettis, whether or ordered via PM with Chris on here or through the site directly. If I am just ordering a couple chips I order directly through the site too. They always have packed up the single chips nicely for me.
Yeah I've never had an issue with singles and they've always been in individual sleeves.

Oh hell no! That is totally unacceptable.

I've received a bunch of racks from them and they have ALWAYS been shipped in chip boxes. Even when ordering less than a rack, say 60 or so, they will still pack in chip boxes and add padding to fill the empty areas in the chip box.

Edit to add that I have never had to specify any special packaging at all. I think that they do charge $1 for shipping protection (whatever that is).

Oh hell no! That is totally unacceptable.

I've received a bunch of racks from them and they have ALWAYS been shipped in chip boxes. Even when ordering less than a rack, say 60 or so, they will still pack in chip boxes and add padding to fill the empty areas in the chip box.
Haha, yeah - I'm gonna say my shipping experience was a little different. 2 racks of chips dumped into a USPS bag, bag placed in FedEx box, what amounts to about 2 pages of newspaper on top inside the box, sealed, shipped. (insert poop emoji here)

I’m starting to think it’s most definitely a new employee, given that I’ve had great experiences weeks and months past, but it appears all these issues are happening recently.

Never saw this before. Is this insurance for international shipping or better packaging? I sure hope its insurance as no retailer should charge for something they should already be doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom