Silly jokes (3 Viewers)

The pope and Donald Trump are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd!

The pope leans towards Trump and says "do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in the crowd go wild with joy?. This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Trump replied "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand... show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage! AND THE CROWD ROARED AND CHEERED WILDLY and there was happiness throughout the land!

I saw this and just had to post..

upload_2017-9-20_8-35-39.png

Why can't a T-Rex clap it's hands?

Because they're extinct

What's white, black, red, and has trouble getting through revolving doors?

"A nun with a spear through her head"

How do you get a witch pregnant?

"You fuck her"

A clown and a little boy are holding hands walking into the woods.

As they get deeper into the woods it starts getting darker and creepier, the little boy looks nervously up to the clown and says, "it's getting kind'a scary out here".

The clown looks down at the little boy and replies, "You think you're scared? I have to walk back out of here alone!"

A door to door salesman steps up to a non-descript door in suburbia and rings the bell.
It's answered by a young boy, no more than 5-6 years old, who is standing there with a can of beer in one hand, and a cigar firmly planted in the side of his mouth.
Perplexed, but undaunted, the salesman asks, "Excuse me, young man, but are your parents home?"
The child replies, "Now . . . what the fuck do you think?"

What kind of shoes are a plumbers favorite?

Clogs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom