Silly jokes (4 Viewers)

IMG_3906.JPG

This is a take off of a Steven Write joke about sea shells and beaches....

"I have a huge poker chip collection that I keep stored at PCF member's homes all over the world."

A Chinese man that just moved to the United States goes to a bank to exchange his yuan for US dollars. He gives the teller 100 yuan and the teller exchanges it for $100. He thanks the teller and leaves.

A week later, the Chinese man returns to the bank with another 100 yuan to exchange. This time the teller only gives him $90. The man asks why he got less than last week and the teller replies "Oh, market changes and, you know, fluctuations."

Clearly offended, the man gets red in the face and yells
"Oh yeah?! Well fluck you Americans too!"

How does NASA throw a party?
They planet.

Jack and Mary got drunk at the staff Christmas party and we're caught screwing in an empty office. The CEO was at a loss at what to do about the incident so he called a special meeting of the board of directors. He started the meeting by asking "Should I lay Mary or Jack off?

Woman walks up to a man an says "I'm not wearing any underwear"! Man says, "Yes but you are wearing pants."

Two old guys sitting on a park bench. One asks the other, "Would you rather have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's?"

The other fellow thought for a second, then responded, "Parkinson's. I'd rather spill half an ounce than forget where I hid the bottle."

Last edited:
Why did the TV go to the beach?

To do some channel surfing.

A Native American brave was curious as to how he had received his name. So he went to speak to his father, the chieftain of the tribe.

"Father," he asked, "how is it that I acquired my name.

The noble chieftain began a long narrative for his youngest son.

"Well, my son, I named you and both of your brothers for the very first thing I saw after you were born. For example, when your eldest brother was born I looked up and saw a deer running swiftly through the forest, so I named him Deer Running Swiftly."

"Likewise, when your middle brother was born I looked up and saw an eagle soaring through the sky, so I named him Soaring Eagle."

"Why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

What do you call a psychic from California whose specialty is predicting when you will have bad breath?

Super-Californian-mystic-expert-halitosis

<You have to say this one out loud. Preferably in a public place or your nephew's bris.>

Knock knock

Who's there?

Smell mop

Smell mop who?

Last edited:
I took my family to a horrible zoo in the city once. They only had one animal. Do you know what animal it was?

A shih zhu.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom