Rise of the Asshat clause (3 Viewers)

I am a fat guy. I am not trying to summon Batman.

3ohhwD3AvN97ZHk8lq.gif

Let's just all agree that my opinion, no matter the topic, is the correct one and anything or anyone contradicting that opinion is terrible.

Moderators have an obligation to answer member questions regarding biased actions or tolerance levels. There are no two ways around it.

Moderators have an obligation to answer member questions regarding biased actions or tolerance levels. There are no two ways around it.
We have obligations to make a person aware they are going against our TOS and warn them. We do not and will not discuss others timeouts or bans publicly. Period.

edit: We actually do not have an "obligation" to warn them but we do!

We have obligations to make a person aware they are going against our TOS and warn them. We do not and will not discuss others timeouts or bans publicly. Period.

edit: We actually do not have an "obligation" to warn them but we do!
I get it. But I am asking about a non-ban.

Again, I appreciate the work that the moderators do here. I have met @David O and @Jeff in person and they are wonderful people.

I get it. But I am asking about a non-ban.

Again, I appreciate the work that the moderators do here. I have met @David O and @Jeff in person and they are wonderful people.
First thanks, I enjoyed playing poker with you too! I can't wait until we can all get together in person again.

This is the third swing at answering your question without discussing a specific situation.

-----The program is warn (usually a couple times), temp ban, perma ban.

1. Someone who is not banned that was a dick somewhere probably was warned and stopped.

2. Someone who is banned for the first time probably has a temp ban. They probably received warnings and didn't stop or didn't stop and gave greif.

3. Someone who comes back from a temp ban and is banned for a second time probably is perma banned.--------

First thanks, I enjoyed playing poker with you too! I can't wait until we can all get together in person again.

This is the third swing at answering your question without discussing a specific situation.

-----The program is warn (usually a couple times), temp ban, perma ban.

1. Someone who is not banned that was a dick somewhere probably was warned and stopped.

2. Someone who is banned for the first time probably has a temp ban. They probably received warnings and didn't stop or didn't stop and gave greif.

3. Someone who comes back from a temp ban and is banned for a second time probably is perma banned.--------
This is a very clear and concise answer to the question. So thank you. I think that the policy mentioned here should stickied somewhere so new and old memebers can reference it when they think something is unfair. Would prolly help with a lot of the complaining. Also @Tommy thank you for your answer to my question!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom