Rise of the Asshat clause (1 Viewer)

I made the asshat list at Agua Caliente today ha... they definitely don’t want anyone harvesting their chips...
1487C26C-2CB3-495B-ACDC-8DDCCEFC3C5D.jpeg

I've had a few spats here with people I don't know. And don't feel nice about it.... TEXT MESSAGING IS THE WORST FORM OF COMMUNICATION!

I've since gotten a better understanding of them and were all good... Right @ekricket?? LOL!!

There's only one other that Will probly not resolve and I sent my olive branch... and I'm good with that too...he's banned more than he's here anyway so it is better that way. I've made 99.9% friendly folks here, a very short AHL.

I think Asshat clause is not that bad as it help to the seller to pick the right buyer and avoid people who they think is highly risky and potentially scammer.

What i dislike the most however is something like

CONUS ONLY - CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS

Last edited:
I've had a few spats here with people I don't know. And don't feel nice about it.... TEXT MESSAGING IS THE WORST FORM OF COMMUNICATION!

I've since gotten a better understanding of them and were all good... Right @ekricket?? LOL!!

There's only one other that Will probly not resolve and I sent my olive branch... and I'm good with that too...he's banned more than he's here anyway so it is better that way. I've made 99.9% friendly folks here, a very short AHL.
I accept your apology

Hell yeah! It’s really easy for a little joke here and there to get taken out of context and emotions jump up. Stuff that we would laugh off at the table we get pitchforks here

I think Asshat clause is not that bad as it help to the seller to pick the right buyer and avoid people who they think is highly risky and potentially scammer.

What i dislike the most however is something like

CONUS ONLY - CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS

I certainly agree with the first half. I can empathize with sellers on the second half as shipping internationally has become incredibly risky. Even shipping USPS domestically has become an adventure.

I certainly agree with the first half. I can empathize with sellers on the second half as shipping internationally has become incredibly risky. Even shipping USPS domestically has become an adventure.
I understand i didn’t mean to blame the seller if anything it more of because that Paulson CPC are so rare locally, and the local shop are selling them at ridiculously high price

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom