Prayer request (1 Viewer)

So sorry man! Prayers and thoughts sent from my family to yours.

I've been thinking about you guys, hope your wife is still doing better than before

I just prayed for her and your family, how is she doing only saw this post today and it’s been a few time since you posted

Hey guys I know I’m kind of new around here but I have a prayer request for those who believe.

My wife is on a ventilator and in ICU with the coronavirus. She was exposed by one of her patients she was treating.

So if you’d send up a little prayer for her it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PS If this thread isn’t allowed please delete it and I’ll understand.
Sure, what's your wife name?

Hey guys, got an awesome update. My wife got off the ventilator today after 18 days! She is doing well and now we start talking about when she can come home. Still be a while but damned good to be talking about it.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.
God is Great! I am glad Shiela is getting better.

Hey guys I know I’m kind of new around here but I have a prayer request for those who believe.

My wife is on a ventilator and in ICU with the coronavirus. She was exposed by one of her patients she was treating.

So if you’d send up a little prayer for her it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

PS If this thread isn’t allowed please delete it and I’ll understand.
Prayers for you my brother

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom