Web Mold 43mm Samples : Lunar Landing Chips (2 Viewers)

Received the chips tonight. No time to get into a full review now, as I have a big presentation at work tomorrow, but my first thought is that the inlay stickers Tina is using are absolutely incredible. Maybe I'm just late to the party for the semi-gloss option, but it printed smooth and extra clear and simply awesome.

I'll start sending shipping/total costs for those with samples over the next couple days, and should have these in the mail by Thursday.
IMG_0553.jpg

Received the chips tonight. No time to get into a full review now, as I have a big presentation at work tomorrow, but my first thought is that the inlay stickers Tina is using are absolutely incredible. Maybe I'm just late to the party for the semi-gloss option, but it printed smooth and extra clear and simply awesome.

I'll start sending shipping/total costs for those with samples over the next couple days, and should have these in the mail by Thursday. View attachment 1299256
I am also a fan of semi gloss on my Chesterfield tributes.

I'll start sending shipping/total costs for those with samples over the next couple days, and should have these in the mail by Thursday. View attachment 1299256
Congrats! Time to get off my ass and put my order in. Looking forward to the invite to play with this set live. :p

Any close up pictures comparing the different inlay options? Didn’t find a thread with some images.
Here’s a comparison between the textured and the semi-gloss. I think the printing is a bit sharper on the semi-gloss, and the colors are a bit brighter as well. The textured is very shiny and can reflect glare if the light is at an angle.
Textured on the left, matte on the right:
IMG_5418.jpeg

IMG_5417.jpeg

Here’s a comparison between the textured and the semi-gloss. I think the printing is a bit sharper on the semi-gloss, and the colors are a bit brighter as well. The textured is very shiny and can reflect glare if the light is at an angle.
Textured on the left, matte on the right:
View attachment 1299469
View attachment 1299470
I‘ll opt for the semi gloss in that case. Thanks

Mine arrived as well. Thanks man! Big fan of the web mold bigger fan of the design! If you ever let this one out into the wild, I’ll be first in line to order a tourney set. Thanks again and congrats on some dope ass chips!

I’m a little late to the party on this one. These look great! Let me know if you have another set or even just a few chips. Thanks!

If anyone has a sample set in Canada they want to share for a bit, I’d gladly do that. Please pm me!

Or if any Americans are done with their samples please pm me.

Man these look and feel great, think the 39mm/43mm Web combo might be the ticket for my limit set.

Really impressed with the look and resolution of the inlays - they still feel just a hair, maybe .2mm too large for the recess? Maybe that's just off center application on a few. In any case, these are killer, maybe impossible to beat for the money.

Man these look and feel great, think the 39mm/43mm Web combo might be the ticket for my limit set.

Really impressed with the look and resolution of the inlays - they still feel just a hair, maybe .2mm too large for the recess? Maybe that's just off center application on a few. In any case, these are killer, maybe impossible to beat for the money.
I really wanted to do a mixed size set but then they said it would be the art fee would be doubled since it would cost $160 per size. Couldn't stomach that for just fracs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom