Web Mold 43mm Samples : Lunar Landing Chips (3 Viewers)

MrRossKeys

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations PCF on commissioning a new Tina mold available to all! We are about ready to start placing orders, and it's pretty exciting!

@justincarothers continues to do an excellent job with Tina offerings, and he has already begun sharing designs and offering samples for the new web mold. If you don't have a custom design but want to get in on these (and other) chips, visit his current group buy page.

I'm sure @SeanGecko will be offering samples as well at a future time.

MY SAMPLES
For anyone interested, I am placing an order for 43mm Tina hybrids with 28mm inlay. I'm not sure how many of Justin's or Sean's samples will be 43mm (vs 39mm), so I am offering samples just in case someone wants my particular chip build.

LOGISTICS
  • 5 unique (random) sample chips per order
  • If you order 2x sample sets you will receive chips from both the cash and tourney set (10 unique chips)
  • Cost is 50¢ per chip, or $2.50 per sample set + shipping
  • Shipping is USPS domestic (for international shipping please PM me)
  • Sample sets will be shipped within 1 week of me receiving them... aiming for a 2-3 day turnaround
  • I will update this thread when all samples are accounted for

LUNAR LANDING CUSTOM CHIPS

In September of 2023 I welcomed my 3rd child into the world... a daughter. She was and is an answered prayer that my wife and I prayed for over a year of trying to conceive with no success. Just as we started to look into more invasive options, she was conceived! A week after she was born I came down with a rare severe form of pneumonia which manifested as a 6cm ball of infection in my lung. Coughing blood, couldn't breathe. Doctors were concerned and confused as to how it got there, but thankfully treatment over the course of 3-4 months reduced the infection to trace amounts!

I began working on the idea for this chip set before my daughters birth, but that process was accelerated once I got home from the hospital. All that time reflecting on life and wondering if I had reached the end of it gave me a lot of inspiration and drive.

Lunar Landing is a space themed set that explores the journey of our daughter's arrival on earth to her eventual "launch into space (society)" to navigate worlds on her own. The set uses one inlay throughout as the theme, but there are also alternate inlays in the cash set that depict our journey into pregnancy (launch .25¢), a barren land ($1), our daughter's arrival ($5), her growth into her own person ($5), and her eventual launch ($100).

Lunar Landing Display.png

UPDATE 2.20.24: I am completely out of full sets of samples. Only a few stray samples remain available. Offering 3-chip sample packs until they run out.

Sample Requests Received:

1. @TX_Golf_N_Poker Full set
  2. @WoodenMonkeyLamp 5-chips
  3. @Timmah Full set
  4. @greedyintern 5-chips
  5. @PlumbusAficianado Full set
  6. @Rooster410 Full set
  7. @davislane Full set
  8. @Sparkynutz Full set
  9. @GreekRedEye Full set
  10. @JDPoker Full set
  11. @eightyWon Full set
  12. @TheOffalo Full set
  13. @Salmonblaster Full set
  14. @Machine 5-chips
  15. @blackhole Full set
  16. @paulkersey Full set
  17. @RainmanTrail Full set
  18. @BGinGA Full set
  19. @RedDirtBo Full
  20. @BEANO52 Full
  21. @JeepologyOffroad Full
  22. @Marius L Full
  23. @vikefan24 Full
  24. @turboj623 Full
  25. @kmccormick100 Full
  26. @golobos 3-chips
  27. @CallingStation614 3-chips + full waitlist

Waitlist
  1. @Bmercado908
  2. @digirati

Last edited:
Any way I could get these direct from Justin since he's already shipping me stuff? I don't see them listed and $80 label fee?
Maybe I need to get through you?

Interested in a full sample set cash+ tournament plus 2x alternates plus 2 extra $100 chips if possible.
Also interested in dealer button if made.

Last edited:
This, Sir, is an awesome set. Congrats to your daughter.

Father of a daughter since 04.February 23 here.

Wow, I really love this design. Sign me up for 2 samples (one of cash and one of tourney). Congrats on becoming a new father (again)! I am also a father of 3. The jump from 2 to 3 is bigger than from 1 to 2...buckle up!

I’m out on a sample. Decided to go in a different direction. I like the design concept in these very nice.

Any way I could get these direct from Justin since he's already shipping me stuff? I don't see them listed and $80 label fee?
Maybe I need to get through you?

Interested in a full sample set cash+ tournament plus 2x alternates plus 2 extra $100 chips if possible.
Also interested in dealer button if made.
Justin doesn't have this artwork. This is something that I'm ordering just this once.

Alternates and extra 100's... I can't guarantee these will be available. It really depends on how many people want samples and whether there are additional of certain denoms available. I prefer to keep these in groups of 5, but it may turn out that I have plenty left over. I'll confirm I can fulfill your request as we get closer to shipping.

I'm ordering the dealer buttons from Poker Chip Lounge, and they will be the large acrylic buttons. If you're interested in one of these let's chat via pm.
This, Sir, is an awesome set. Congrats to your daughter.

Father of a daughter since 04.February 23 here.
Thank you for the kind words! My birthday is February 5, so happy birthday to her and I :)
X2 for me!
Got it!
I’m out on a sample. Decided to go in a different direction. I like the design concept in these very nice.
No worries, sounds good.

Wow, I really love this design. Sign me up for 2 samples (one of cash and one of tourney). Congrats on becoming a new father (again)! I am also a father of 3. The jump from 2 to 3 is bigger than from 1 to 2...buckle up!
Thanks for the love!

Yes, it seems that the jump to 3 kids totally feels like a larger leap. I don't remember being so so so tired all the time like I am now haha. It's a blessing but also a lot!

Order placed early this morning with Tina! Estimating 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Update: Instead of 10 unique chips for an order of 2x sample sets, you will receive 11 chips (all cash and all tourney chips without the bounty chip).

Update 2: I can make about 7 more complete sample sets or 16 more 5-chip sets.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why 5 random chips in the sets, and not offer a complete 12 chip sample set?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why 5 random chips in the sets, and not offer a complete 12 chip sample set?
Order placed early this morning with Tina! Estimating 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Update: Instead of 10 unique chips for an order of 2x sample sets, you will receive 11 chips (all cash and all tourney chips without the bounty chip).

Update 2: I can make about 7 more complete sample sets or 16 more 5-chip sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom