Web Mold 43mm Samples : Lunar Landing Chips (3 Viewers)

@MrRossKeys Please make my order 2 FULL sets. I want to have a full barrel for research purposes. I'll eventually pass the second set on to someone else. And if there is any way to slip in a Bounty chip also, I would be eternally grateful... :cool

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why 5 random chips in the sets, and not offer a complete 12 chip sample set?
Not a dumb question. This might be a dumb answer, but to get the quantity of each denomination I wanted, I had to order an extra 25 of certain denoms. Some denoms only have 5 available extras, some 20, etc.

And because I want 1 chip for display purposes + promised chips to people not on PCF, I have a unique number of certain denoms. My solution was to offer sets of 5 chips so that I could offer more total sample packs. Most of these packs would consist of chips I have in excess.

What I'm finding is that (most) everyone wants a full set, and I'm happy to provide those until I run out of denoms... then all that will be available is the extras.

Maybe this wasn't smart, but it was a constraint based on ordering in multiples of 25 for each denom.

Last edited:
@MrRossKeys Please make my order 2 FULL sets. I want to have a full barrel for research purposes. I'll eventually pass the second set on to someone else. And if there is any way to slip in a Bounty chip also, I would be eternally grateful... :cool
I'm realizing I should have just ordered a LOT more of each denom. Based on earlier "data" I didn't gather that so many would want samples, let alone the complete set of them. I'm a moron.

The bounty chip is in rare supply unfortunately. It may turn out that Tina provides enough extras to include them in some sample sets, but currently I don't have any I can promise (I have 1 set aside for @RainmanTrail for helping with feedback for this set, for example).

Any extra bounty chips will be assigned to those who want the complete set in the order they responded, and I'll confirm once I have chips in hand and am preparing to ship. Sorry about that.

I'm realizing I should have just ordered a LOT more of each denom. Based on earlier "data" I didn't gather that so many would want samples, let alone the complete set of them. I'm a moron.

The bounty chip is in rare supply unfortunately. It may turn out that Tina provides enough extras to include them in some sample sets, but currently I don't have any I can promise (I have 1 set aside for @RainmanTrail for helping with feedback for this set, for example).

Any extra bounty chips will be assigned to those who want the complete set in the order they responded, and I'll confirm once I have chips in hand and am preparing to ship. Sorry about that.
You do know that when you order directly from Tina, you are not constrained to ordering in multiples of 25. Order exactly the number you want! Then add on 25 extra (or more?) of each for your sample sets.

The 25 of each constraint is something those of us who have run group buys imposed, because it would be a nightmare to count out and ship unusual numbers. But Tina will make exactly what you want. And if you just ordered today, you probably can easily change it. Yeah, this community tends to go bonkers over sample sets. Sometimes even ugly ones, which yours are most certainly not! So c'mon, at least order an extra roll of Bountys!

You do know that when you order directly from Tina, you are not constrained to ordering in multiples of 25. Order exactly the number you want! Then add on 25 extra (or more?) of each for your sample sets.

The 25 of each constraint is something those of us who have run group buys imposed, because it would be a nightmare to count out and ship unusual numbers. But Tina will make exactly what you want. And if you just ordered today, you probably can easily change it. Yeah, this community tends to go bonkers over sample sets. Sometimes even ugly ones, which yours are most certainly not! So c'mon, at least order an extra roll of Bountys!
Well that's just........................... fantastic................

I pride myself in asking a lot of questions so I have the full rundown... and that's one question I never asked.

Sent a message to Tina to up the number of bounty chips.

Well that's just........................... fantastic................

I pride myself in asking a lot of questions so I have the full rundown... and that's one question I never asked.

Sent a message to Tina to up the number of bounty chips.
She gave me a lot of extras too. Stuff happens in production.

Congratulations PCF on commissioning a new Tina mold available to all! We are about ready to start placing orders, and it's pretty exciting!

@justincarothers continues to do an excellent job with Tina offerings, and he has already begun sharing designs and offering samples for the new web mold. If you don't have a custom design but want to get in on these (and other) chips, visit his current group buy page.

Congrats first of all,

So are you sharing the artwork with Justin? Your wording would seem to indicate you are, but then you also stated Justin doesn't have the artwork in a later response. I ask because if the artwork was available to the group buy, myself and others would probably be interested.

I’d love a set of 3 chips. Might wanna use these graphics for a tourney set if allowed. Thanks man.

Last edited:
Congrats first of all,

So are you sharing the artwork with Justin? Your wording would seem to indicate you are, but then you also stated Justin doesn't have the artwork in a later response. I ask because if the artwork was available to the group buy, myself and others would probably be interested.
Sorry for the poor wording. "These" just refer to designs Justin has provided on his group buy page, and not my chips.

I currently don't have plans to share the artwork to this set. That may change, but for now I won't be sharing.

P
Please count me out for now. Thanks!
Ahh abort mission, put me back on! I replied to the wrong thread. Wanted to cancel another sample request because you confirmed.
Uh Oh Omg GIF by Bounce

P

Ahh abort mission, put me back on! I replied to the wrong thread. Wanted to cancel another sample request because you confirmed.
Uh Oh Omg GIF by Bounce
Oof! I can hold a 3-chip pack for you, and I'll keep you first on the waitlist in case I get extras or someone falls off. Sorry about that :eek:

Oof! I can hold a 3-chip pack for you, and I'll keep you first on the waitlist in case I get extras or someone falls off. Sorry about that :eek:

My mistake, no hard feelings. Please PM me if the waitlist makes room. Could be in the meantime that I just order a set.

@digirati I'll update the first post to reflect this as well, but I'm all out of full sets of samples, and almost out of all samples

I was under the impression that i’d have chips in hand by now. Tina is not even able to send me pictures of samples of the chips yet. Labels haven’t been ordered yet, and they claim to still be waiting for blanks for the chips.

I was told however that my order is priority and the first to be worked on before any other new web mold orders, so there’s a positive.

TLDR: I’m impatient.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that i’d have chips in hand by now. Tina is not even able to send me pictures of samples of the chips yet. Labels haven’t been ordered yet, and they claim to still be waiting for blanks for the chips.

I was told however that my order is priority and the first to be worked on before any other new web mold orders, so there’s a positive.

TL:DR: I’m impatient.
I’m impatient with/for you too! I wanted samples of the web mold before ordering, but my impatience won. I ordered an 1100 web mold tourney set for the March group buy. Still looking forward to a sample of your amazing chips!

Sorry, Buddy.
She told me that my order is highest priority and the first to be worked on xD

Same here - no samples, no labels, not enough webmold quantity.

Yikes. I thought you’d have them by now too. Rooting for you.

Sorry, Buddy.
She told me that my order is highest priority and the first to be worked on xD

Same here - no samples, no labels, not enough webmold quantity.
Of course she did! :cautious:
I have a feeling she fully underestimated how many people would want the new mold.

Curious, when did you place your order? Mine was sent the night of February 19th.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom