Prayer request (2 Viewers)

Just an update for everyone. She’s still in ICU but she is improving and getting better. Just a slow process but as long as she gets better I’m happy. Thanks for all the prayers and support.
Hi @Bluegrass Poker that is great news that your wife is Recovering. I will pray for your wife for a speedy recovery and that the rest of your family stays well.

God Bless,
Mike

Hey guys, got an awesome update. My wife got off the ventilator today after 18 days! She is doing well and now we start talking about when she can come home. Still be a while but damned good to be talking about it.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.

wow that is great news, dodged a bullet for sure

Hey guys, got an awesome update. My wife got off the ventilator today after 18 days! She is doing well and now we start talking about when she can come home. Still be a while but damned good to be talking about it.

Thanks for all your prayers and support.
THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! It will be a long recovery from what I've heard but very good news to hear she is off the ventilator.
Sending Prayers and Positive thoughts to your family.

It's good to know that our prayers have been listened to by God!
Best wishes and further prayers for her recovery!

Always wondered why God should ever listen to my prayers and not to the ones of other (billions of) people.
Am I a good man? If I said so, I would not really be that good.
Anyway, let's all try to be good.:)
Let's only lie to people and threaten people on the poker table only:LOL: :laugh:
I 'm sure if God exists, He (or She) will take note of "creatures" being good (God, if any, being the only "Being", by the way).

By the way, a beatiful Orthodox icon naming Jesus exactly as "The Being" - Ο ΩΝ.
being.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom