PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #3 - CLOSED (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP updated. 62 of 74 payments received. 12 to go! Thx!

Just out of curiosity, why the 120 cap? Seems like there is interest for more. I imagine it’s the logistics of having to reship 120 if these, but still curious.

FP updated. 67 of 74 payments received. 7 to go!

@Tommy, if there are any last minute pull-outs, I’d happily take a third. I didn’t appreciate the magnitude of shipping savings going from 2 to 3!

@Tommy, if there are any last minute pull-outs, I’d happily take a third. I didn’t appreciate the magnitude of shipping savings going from 2 to 3!
@Darson If a 3rd does not become available, you can take mine. I have already paid. Through PM we can discuss payment.

@Tommy Can you make this happen?

If anyone is having regrets about their purchase I’d be happy to buy theirs! I can’t believe I missed this. Pm me if so!

You can buy mine. I was fortunate to have a buddy give me a folding poker table so I won’t need this. I was really looking forward to it. If interested, shoot me a pm.
Working on one now, but if deal falls through, I’ll let you know. Thanks you guys!

Not yet. And in case anyone missed the time frame in post #199 above, we are not behind schedule, yet. (knocks on wood) Order placed on 6/3. 1-3 business days to process the order and 15 business days to make. I plan to check the order status later this week.

Inquired on Wed. Got this reply.

Capture.PNG

Inquired today for status but I think its after hours now over there. Will update on Monday (or sooner if I get a reply before Monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom