PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #3 - CLOSED (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss somewhere that these were going to be oval and not rectangular?

The purpose of a tabletop is obvious. As most all tables (aside from poker tables which are oval or round) are rectangular. Why would these be oval? Just curious?

Got mine. Looks great! I got some new chips too
IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4164.JPG

Wow! I didn't even catch that. These should have been exactly like the last two orders. I'm very sorry.
The invoice has the image of the rectangle topper on it.

2019-08-12_21-45-27.png

I just fired off a message to them. Here is part of it.

These mats are oval and not rectangular like the the last two orders. Nothing should have changed. This was just a re-order of the same mats. Someone made a big mistake on your end. Please advise. We need to fix this some how.

I'll let you know when I hear back.

I was expecting rectangle as well...
Thanks Tommy for your efforts to correct this.

I was so excited to receive mine, I didn’t even recognize the discrepancy between what was received versus what was supposed to have been ordered. Glad there is documentation to show it was the factory’s mistake. Interested to see how this is resolved.

Just got a reply.

oh my God !

it is really so pity,

worker got the wrong model to cut pieces

now , anything we can do to support you ?

customer can accept the oval one ?

Realistically I don't think they will remake the entire order for free.

I think we should ask for a partial refund for each mat. That might be a small amount though. The mats themselves before shipping from China were $27.60. How much do you think a partial refund should be? I'm open to other suggestions too.

The earliest I could do another buy would be January and I could ask them to discount the mats on that order.

I never got in on any of these group buys but if anyone wants to get rid of their oval sized mat for cheap I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'd even be willing to trade my chiptalk mat for one of these (oval or not). Bonus if you live in or around the St Louis area

Tommy, my opening request to them would be replacement at their cost and we cover shipping. No harm in asking - I’d expect their cost to be a small fraction of what they charge - it’s typical around 20% so they may do it depending on how much they value potential future business.

Shipping is something they don’t control.

Tommy, my opening request to them would be replacement at their cost and we cover shipping. No harm in asking - I’d expect their cost to be a small fraction of what they charge - it’s typical around 20% so they may do it depending on how much they value potential future business.

Shipping is something they don’t control.

This sounds like a reasonable place to start. I might even go further and request that they cover shipping as well. It was 100% their mistake, and sure it hurts but you gotta get the customer what they ordered even if you take a loss. Plus it was a re-order, even harder to mess those up since they already have a complete template. I'd think they would be willing to fully take care of a repeat customer.

Wow, what a total bummer. Yes, I was hoping for rectangular as well. :(

The good news is that if you don't want it there is a market for these as there are members that wanted an oval topper instead. If anyone lives near Blaine WA, I'd be happy to buy one from you... PM me.

I have a rectangle model from the first buy (used once, still in the box although I just ordered a carrier) and am willing to trade heads-up for an oval model (assuming it's the same dimensions, @Tommy?). Local transfer preferred, or possibly swap at SQM in February. PM if interested.

@saleen121212 @flipupchipup @DoubleEagle @pltrgyst @moose

I have a rectangle model from the first buy (used once, still in the box although I just ordered a carrier) and am willing to trade heads-up for an oval model (assuming it's the same dimensions, @Tommy?). Local transfer preferred, or possibly swap at SQM in February. PM if interested.

@saleen121212 @flipupchipup @DoubleEagle @pltrgyst @moose

I might take you up on that. Let me check how it fits my dining room table then I'll let you know. Thanks for offering!

I would’ve preferred rectangular mats, but I’m okay with the oval ones.

If you’re tallying votes, I’d prefer a partial refund or replacement vs. credit on a future order. I guess it depends on what the manufacturer offers, however.

Thanks for running this again Tommy and sorry for the headache.

I would’ve preferred rectangular mats, but I’m okay with the oval ones.

If you’re tallying votes, I’d prefer a partial refund or replacement vs. credit on a future order. I guess it depends on what the manufacturer offers, however.

Thanks for running this again Tommy and sorry for the headache.
Same boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom