Parks and Rec ABC Group Buy/DEADLINE: SEP 14th 0800 hrs EST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 2 different seating chip sets right?

money.gif

The little sebastion chip will also be the bounty chip. I will be using the first bounty image on the other side of the chip.

WC-lil sebastian (1).png

My best guess is that were about 300 off. I'm 99% sure we'll get there. I think my buddy is going to place a 600 ish chip order.

Looks like a $500 chip is coming also ... I am only half way through season 2, but at this point I know I won’t be able to resist buying these.

I’m half way through episode 2 and not sure if I’ll be able to finish it lol. I never got into The Office either and they are similar shows. Thinking about my TV watching and I don’t think I have any comedies on my watch list. Guess I’m not a funny guy. :(

I’m half way through episode 2 and not sure if I’ll be able to finish it lol. I never got into The Office either and they are similar shows. Thinking about my TV watching and I don’t think I have any comedies on my watch list. Guess I’m not a funny guy. :(

I felt the same way about the show the first time I watched it. It took me a few months to get through it because I couldn’t figure out why people were talking about it so much and I hated Leslie as a character. Honestly though, the first season is pretty terrible. I stuck with it because of all the praise it had gotten and it does get a lot better haha.

Yeah the later seasons got so much better, I am just glad:
That they got rid of mark, I hated that guy and his storyline just sucked.

If you get borderline and are thinking of giving it up, I'd highly suggest you give a few of these episodes a watch before you finally close the door:
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at Friday, September 6, 2019 - 10.58.25 AM.png

If you get borderline and are thinking of giving it up, I'd highly suggest you give a few of these episodes a watch before you finally close the door:
View attachment 334143

You pretty much have to be into this kind of humor though. I'm not sure if you don't like it through 1-2 seasons if you would ever like it. It's probably just not your thing.
Me and my kids (grown adults) will watch it and the three of us are laughing our heads off and loving it and my wife sits on the couch thinking how stupid we are cause she doesn't think it is funny at all.

TIMELINE (pending how things are progressing I can be flexible with the time line)
Sept 3: Order thread opens
Sept 18: Order's must be final, ordering closes (10pm Eastern Standard Time)
Sept 23: Payments are due (10pm Eastern Standard Time)

That's a LOOOOOOOONG order window for ya there @detroitdad.
How ya doing with the waiting? LOL.

the Emerald Bay window is a week shorter, and I'm already going crazy, wanting to just wrap it up!

This is the absolute last Edition change. The pink chip will be a $500 denomination for the cash set and a non denominated chip for the tournament set

I've often considered making my own youtube video and compiling all of Ron Swanson's "Swansonism quotes". I just love his shit.

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Don't give a man a fish and eat it yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing isn't that hard."

I've often considered making my own youtube video and compiling all of Ron Swanson's "Swansonism quotes". I just love his shit.

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Don't give a man a fish and eat it yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing isn't that hard."
I have seen a Best of Ron Swanson on Youtube. It is fantastic. A favorite in my house as well is the Nick Offerman Yule Log video. Might as well be Ron Swanson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom