Parks and Rec ABC Group Buy/DEADLINE: SEP 14th 0800 hrs EST (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me. We tried and tried and tried. I had Steven do numerous mock ups. We just couldn't find the right image that I was happy with. The images we did try using just didn't seem to fit with the set as a whole.

There is a ton to pull from the show. There was a bunch I had to cut from my wish list to try and build a set that was cohesive.

Oh I mean I agree, so much stuff (cones of dunshire, gryzzle, Jamm ortho). In our house netflix is basically just a vehicle for parks and rec. Of course we want a Lil Sebastian one but I am sure it would be hard to get all that awesomeness just right on a chip. I honestly think you really did a good job conveying the show. Awesome set!

trying to decide between cones of dunshire and Tom haverford's painting for my high hand jackpot plaque lol

trying to decide between cones of dunshire and Tom haverford's painting for my high hand jackpot plaque lol
hmm, The painting would look nice but I really like the cones. Maybe something like a sweetums gift certificate, or something with paunch burger like a coupon, might look nice plaque style.

I think this will be my HHJP plaque.

There is a 12 plaque minimum purchase. I will have a few for resale. Please don't PM me with interest right now. I won't remember.

HHJP.jpg

just curious and this may be me, but does the 1k chip look very close to the $5 chip, any reason it isn't orange/pumpkin in case you want to use it for the cash set?

just curious and this may be me, but does the 1k chip look very close to the $5 chip, any reason it isn't orange/pumpkin in case you want to use it for the cash set?

Yep, because its basically the same chip.

There's a tourney set and a cash set. You shouldn't/wouldn't mix the two, so there's no reason to worry about it.

I am presenting the idea to my wife tonight. I'll probably be down to help you get to 3k in chips. I am always looking for another cash set.

So is it order in increments of 20 chip barrels?

Any idea on how these will fit in 66.7mm racks?

chips look great. I see unaligned, but since the artwork doesn't go to the edge, it don't matter. That is the perfect soulution and they look great. I'm sure that's been done before, but can't recall. It's brilliant

chips look great. I see unaligned, but since the artwork doesn't go to the edge, it don't matter. That is the perfect soulution and they look great. I'm sure that's been done before, but can't recall. It's brilliant

That's why I'm not concerned about the spots being aligned.

Reactions: ovo
Cash

0 x $0.25 (yellow)
0 x $1 (blue)
0 x $5 (red)
0 x $25 (green)
0 x $100 (black)

Tourney

0 x $25 (green)
0 x $100 (black)
0 x $500 (blue)
0 x $1000 (red)
0 x $5000 (yellow)

0 x Treat Yo Self

0 x E720 Dealer Buttons

Total: 0 chips

You can delete the rows that you are not ordering.

Dealer Buttons and Treat Yo Self chips added to the ordering section. I'll post the Treat Yo Self chips once we finalize on a design. I feel like a taskmaster to @p5woody Now he knows why I demanded that he take some loot for this project lol

Are you going to update the OP with quantities requested?
I'll take 5 dealer buttons

It is updated. Please edit your original order of 820 chips to include the dealer buttons please. That'll keep it easier for me and less chance I'll screw something up.

Gimmicky Chip. I plan on using it similar to my "make it a double" bourbon chip. It could also be used as a show me chip? Treat yo self to someones cards?

Also adding this to the OP.

WC-Treat-3d.png

The last two things on my wish list is an All In Button and seating chips. I don't think the seating chips will happen :(

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

1565813066541 (1).png

Except the text would say "You've Been Jammed"

I need 10 of those chips. I suppose you want me to edit my original post again???

You should get 20. You also should be getting a few extra of each denomination in case something happens to a chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom