Parks and Rec ABC Group Buy/DEADLINE: SEP 14th 0800 hrs EST (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit inquiry - for the purposes of this buy, how many chips constitutes the minimum viable quantity for a shipable, playable set?

I don't know. I hadn't thought about that. I would rather ship in small flat rate boxes than envelopes if that helps.

Time to hit the treadmill. I mean hell, they pay me to do it. Why not.

I'll still be on PCF, its a fast walk at best lol

I just talked to Gene. They do ship in rolls of 25. Please adjust your counts accordingly. Which means me :(

However, he did say that he would remove the minimum count for the seating chips. That is good news.

Cash

200 x $0.25 (yellow)
400 x $1 (blue)
400 x $5 (red)
160 x $25 (green)
40 x $100 (black)

Tourney

0 x $25 (green)
0 x $100 (black)
0 x $500 (blue)
0 x $1000 (red)
0 x $5000 (yellow)

25 x Treat Yo Self chips

2 x Dealer Buttons

Total: 1225 chips

2 Dealer Buttons

@bsdunbar1 Here is my new count

Now that we know that chips are shipping in rolls of 25. Does someone want to take on that roll of all things samples?

@ReallyGoodUsername @Psypher1000 @72o ?

I'm sure if I ask Gene really nice, he will ship the sample sets (in rolls of 25) to the person handling it.

Now that we know that chips are shipping in rolls of 25. Does someone want to take on that roll of all things samples?

I'm sure if I ask Gene really nice, he will ship the sample sets (in rolls of 25) to the person handling it.

Huh, that’s strange. We didn’t have to order that way for the DDLM launch

But.....
As long as the total order is in rolls of 25 we are good.
We can adjust at the end right?

Example: I want 70 of one and you want 30 of the same one.
Or are you not wanting to break anything out for re-shipping??

Correct. I would rather not break apart a ton of shit. Now if it only ends up being a few of us then sure I'll gladly do that. If 5, 6, 105 people participate then fuck that.

We can figure that out near the deadline.

Well if that is what it takes to grab a sample set of these....then sure! I can handle the sample sets.

Well if that is what it takes to grab a sample set of these....then sure! I can handle the sample sets.

outstanding. The details are in the OP for the deadline and what not. I'm going to have you handle everything to do with the samples. Just start up another thread. My solid chip karma is already paying off.

Reactions: 72o
Something else I thought of for the HHJP Plaque was simply hilarious Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson quotes lol. I think I have to get my plaques elsewhere. ABC only has credit card sized plaques. That is big enough for what I want.

outstanding. The details are in the OP for the deadline and what not. I'm going to have you handle everything to do with the samples. Just start up another thread. My solid chip karma is already paying off.

That's what I was waiting for... in for a sample

Last edited:
D20F6974-535B-4DA6-8DFB-CB2EF862A134.gif

Something else I thought of for the HHJP Plaque was simply hilarious Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson quotes lol. I think I have to get my plaques elsewhere. ABC only has credit card sized plaques. That is big enough for what I want.
my wife and I agree. there should be some sort of knope chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom