Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

You got your wish... WOW!

Screenshot_20210827_165847.jpg

Haaland wont go to United, it’ll either be Real, Barca, Bayern or City.
He's not going to Spain. Mbappe is going to Madrid and Barca is so deep in the hole in debt that they can't even sign his 17 year old cousin. Kane ends up at City, IMO

Bayern, United, and Liverpool are the only feasible destinations, and rumor is that the only English club he'll go to is United.

He's not going to Spain. Mbappe is going to Madrid and Barca is so deep in the hole in debt that they can't even sign his 17 year old cousin. Kane ends up at City, IMO

Bayern, United, and Liverpool are the only feasible destinations, and rumor is that the only English club he'll go to is United.
Pretty sure his dad hates United

Fun football fact of the day I learnt yesterday. Dion Dublin, when playing for Norwich at the time, also invented a new musical instrument. It's called the Dube. True fact, Google it.

Anyone catch the kangaroo court refereeing in the West Ham/United game earlier?

Anyone catch the kangaroo court refereeing in the West Ham/United game earlier?
Yep — almost as much of a joke as bringing Noble on to take a penalty at the end of the game with absolutely no warmup time.

Yep — almost as much of a joke as bringing Noble on to take a penalty at the end of the game with absolutely no warmup time.
I mean, I get it, he's missed only 3 or 4 penalties in the entirety of his career. Ball don't lie, though. That was a legitimate PK, but that by no means should have been anything of consequence for the game's outcome. United got jipped out of two penalties because of Ronaldo's reputation.

I mean, I get it, he's missed only 3 or 4 penalties in the entirety of his career. Ball don't lie, though. That was a legitimate PK, but that by no means should have been anything of consequence for the game's outcome. United got jipped out of two penalties because of Ronaldo's reputation.
Absolutely agree. What makes the United decisions even worse is the fact that we have VAR nowadays.

Worst start to a season in over 20 years. 10 points from 7 games. Ange better get his finger out or he’ll be gone before Christmas…

It looks like Ansu Fati is starting to get some minutes now. I'm excited to watch this kid play. Plus they gave him Messi's jersey lol. No pressure kid! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@BonScot how are you feeling about Ange these days? Disappointing draw. Samaras would have put that pen away!
Jury still out. Some of the attacking play is great to watch then you have a day like Saturday when we have all the possession but don’t shoot.

Defensively he seems pretty naive. We lose a lot of daft goals that should be easily defended.

On saying that he did take over an absolute shit show so he should be given time to bring his own players in.

Our board are utter pricks so there’s that too…

Ronaldo was a man on a mission yesterday against Atalanta. His goal in second-half stoppage time was crazy.
Not forgetting that one against Tottenham on the weekend, too — all beauties! Honestly, he's single-handedly kept Ole in a job over the past couple of weeks; a few half decent results, however, don't disguise the fact that that club are an absolute shambles at the moment.

Skip to 50s for the good stuff...

Not forgetting that one against Tottenham on the weekend, too — all beauties! Honestly, he's single-handedly kept Ole in a job over the past couple of weeks; a few half decent results, however, don't disguise the fact that that club are an absolute shambles at the moment.

Skip to 50s for the good stuff...

Any idea who would replace him if they let him go now that Conte is no longer available? Zidane?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom