Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

First competitive game for the new manager last night. Dominated first half. Very direct and attack minded compared to last season’s pish.

Red mist from a defender before halftime and a goalkeeper with arms like a T-Rex cost us dearly but it’s 1-1 so we have a chance to go through next week.

Still need 5 or 6 players in after the summer exodus. But there’s a glimmer…

First competitive game for the new manager last night. Dominated first half. Very direct and attack minded compared to last season’s pish.

Red mist from a defender before halftime and a goalkeeper with arms like a T-Rex cost us dearly but it’s 1-1 so we have a chance to go through next week.

Still need 5 or 6 players in after the summer exodus. But there’s a glimmer…
Just watched the highlights. The goalkeeper was atrocious. The penalty that led to the freekick preceding the goal was also rubbish. I'm confident Celtic will get the job done in the return leg

Just watched the highlights. The goalkeeper was atrocious. The penalty that led to the freekick preceding the goal was also rubbish. I'm confident Celtic will get the job done in the return leg
Goalkeeper cost us £5.5m. We call him the Greek tragedy.

And we're hosting the Womens WC in 18 months, boy have we some work to do.
Swedes are playing well, the Matilda's needed a spring cleaning 2yrs ago.

well lets cause some trouble.. :cool ...

What are your top 3 leagues you enjoy watching
For me 1)Serie A 2) serie a and 3) Serie A
jk

1) Serie A
2) la Liga
3) South American soccer (Super Liga Argentina when i get to see their games)
Can relate. The Italian league is so beautiful… while the international Italian team is a diving squad

Celtic out of the champions league at the first hurdle. Ange could be the shortest serving manager in our history…

Guess no Scottish teams in the group stage of champions League this year...

Correct. It tilted me that 2 out of their 6 posts on PCF to date are posts about Sweden beating Australia and 3 out of 6 posts are in the football thread. Do they even chip? lol
Ah well. In other news Big Ange is off to a flier

Played 3
Won 0
Drawn 1
Lost 2

I’ll be amazed if he’s still here by Halloween nevermind Christmas.

As I said in my introduction the best thing is to combine watching football and playing poker... So me talking a lot about football is not that surprising...

In a normal year I would probably come visiting bonscot next week. Now I have to settle for watching my favourite team once again put his least favourite team out of business...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom