Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (50 Viewers)

Yep. BT has what’s called a premier reserve allocation, which are units and bottles that have not been claimed or have issues against their original orders. I belong to a list that has access to some of that inventory. It’s not always lucrative, but once in a while, like today, it can be fabulous.
If you ever choose to pass send me a PM!

3F374FCA-2062-45B7-8104-0EE2C25DB29E.jpeg

Anyone have experience with Tattered Flag scotch or whiskey?
for those unfamiliar, they are veteran owned and have small sites, one of which is in Gettysburg, PA. I was there last week and enjoyed various craft beer and beverages. I didn’t actually see scotch or whiskey, but they do show it on their site.
I enjoyed the Pennsyltucky drink!

View attachment 745251

View attachment 745252

Has anyone tried the "Canadian Blanton's"? I almost bought it until I noticed it was 80 proof....
View attachment 745253
I made the same call on the Caribou when i crossed paths lol - couldn't justify the price tag for an 80 proofer.

Interested to hear your thoughts on the R(Y)10. I picked up an older version and it was Eh at first; super peanutty. It's opened up a bit since then, but i've heard the newer bottlings are better

Battle of the British Budget Supermakerts

Aldi's Glen Marnoch Islay is going to take some beating for the price, so I'm hoping that this from Lidl for £16.99 is going to put up a decent challenge. Will report back tonight.

IMG_20210731_150528.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom