Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (46 Viewers)

DB22F593-57E9-494E-8FFF-422034C99C5B.jpeg

From what I have seen of their prices, I say FUCK Flaviar on bottles. Their sample thing may be worth a go. No discount for a PAID membership though. Free shipping is nice....but yeah
I absolutely agree. Their vault prices are 2-4x secondary. completely ridiculous. The membership is nice for the samples, and every now and then you find a bottle for cheaper than my local stores.

Its good to see the metric system slowly infiltrating the US. First with poker chips with millimetres and grams and now through whiskey with millilitres!
I can't think of a single bottle of liquor that uses ounces. The standard bottle here is 750mL and handles are 1750mL. Bottles of beer are still usually in ounces.

To quote a common meme floating around...

"There are countries that use the metric system, and countries that have gone to the moon."

Its good to see the metric system slowly infiltrating the US. First with poker chips with millimetres and grams and now through whiskey with millilitres!
We Americans enjoy very much having something on common with Burma/Myanmar and North Korea. Metric system, schmetrick system!

And all are 98.6 proof.
I never would have noticed unless I had two or three bottles of it in front of me. This one is my first. (My old school district had some Corona Bucks to splash around before having to return it to the feds, so I splurged a little on some bourbon. Now I'm going to splurge on some chip singles.)

Anyone try Blue Note? For $25 it’s fantastic. Its fruity and tangy and got a viscous mouth feel like ETL. It’s really good. I only bought 2 and I’m kicking myselfView attachment 744387
Yes! It’s surprisingly good for how young it is. I picked up this store pick and have had to purposely slow down on drinking all of it.

B52468D1-CD91-46D6-AB8D-F1CD7D0F4227.jpeg

So it is JULY. Is this an older release? Because we still have a few months for this years release....October to be precise.
Yep. BT has what’s called a premier reserve allocation, which are units and bottles that have not been claimed or have issues against their original orders. I belong to a list that has access to some of that inventory. It’s not always lucrative, but once in a while, like today, it can be fabulous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom