Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (37 Viewers)

Having a sip from the infinity bottle to start the evening properly!
D6F37E37-98B0-47FB-8B5C-3B197FDF19CC.jpeg

Calumet? Haven't tried it yet. They say the 15 is better.....I popped the cork and it is waiting for me to try it. Smells pretty darn good

I doubled up on several of these so I spent about $3k. I prob shouldn’t buy chips or bottles for a little while
You should let me help you with the Michter and the Prisoner. :LOL: :laugh: I can actually buy Prisoner v1 by me, it's still on the shelf. My guy gets Michters in too when it releases yearly.

You should let me help you with the Michter and the Prisoner. :LOL: :laugh: I can actually buy Prisoner v1 by me, it's still on the shelf. My guy gets Michters in too when it releases yearly.

im sure your prices would have been better too haha. They had a michters 10 rye but sold it day before

I should always come to you first. Lesson learned.

but I buy from this guy every few months because I’m trying to build the reputation with him so he holds the really good stuff. This last purchase put me at the top of his list and he said he gets BTAC every sept-oct and he will saved them for me. He’s usually only selling at 70% of secondary prices so it’s a win for me.

I’m dreaming of the WLW

I’ll still put this particular store pick Russell’s up against pretty much anything. This makes bottle number 3 that I’ve cracked and I still got one more in reserve! Easily my favorite bottle of the year!View attachment 742492View attachment 742493
I'm pretty sure PA says give us barrels that are 100% on profile for their barrell picks. Always pretty boring...

Just entered a raffle for EH Taylor Warehouse C. Wish me luck!!
I'm genuinely curious, is this a novelty bottle, or is there some unattainable bourbon flavor that is imparted into the spirit when a tornado hits the rickhouse?

I'm genuinely curious, is this a novelty bottle, or is there some unattainable bourbon flavor that is imparted into the spirit when a tornado hits the rickhouse?

I am expecting to nose caramel, cherry, which will carry over to the palate with a bit of oak, and a hint of tornado on the finish. I hear tornadoes were delicious that year. Hopefully I win and can attest to these expectations!

Last edited:
That bottle was for sale in the Flavian vault and from I remember, it was over $20k.

Was that one the actual "tornado surviving batch"? 2011 or 2013 release or something?

This one is $69.95

I would happily sell it for even 5k though....

Last edited:
Was that one the actual "tornado surviving batch"? 2011 or 2013 release or something?

This one is $69.95

I would happily sell it for even 5k though....
Not sure. Next time the vault opens up, I’ll take a look to see if they post it for sale again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom