Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (28 Viewers)

Damn. This dram is wham bam thank you ma'am
20210731_232537.jpg

This is really good. Everyone says the 15 is better. If that's the case I am stoked because I have 2 15year bottles awaiting my taste buds. This 14 reminds me of plain flavor bubble gum. Like the initial sugar flavor from Topps baseball cards....or even better, Big League Chew Plain. Maybe some marshmallow and creme brulee up in there. Weird. Great whiskey

20210801_145025.jpg

I've got 35 opened bottles of bourbon/rye. I think that's about what I was expecting. I have backups for 7 or 8 of them. So if I start an infinity bottle, those 7 or 8 should probably go first.

I have 20 unopened bottles. But I already knew that. They range from El Cheapo to Somebody Would Pay Me 3x What I Did. I need to make a plan to open one every week or two until they are all opened.

Uncut Unfiltered got a new label. That confused me for a minute.

View attachment 747084
Smoke Wagon only ran out of the amber glass bottles. They’ll be back to the regular ones once they get a new shipment in. They say they’re bottling faster than their glass producer can keep up. I kinda like the monochromatic look though!

Says it was bottled in July.

You convinced me to buy this one. It better not suck! Hahahaha. I'll be taking it with me on vacation next week.

I have two bottles but I’ll be good on my word. If you don’t like it, I’ll buy the opened bottle at your full price. But I bet you try to find another instead

I’ve heard good things! Looking forward to cracking this at Friday night’s cash game!View attachment 747961
I like these a lot, especially at the price point. They tend to be hit or miss with bourbon drinkers who haven't been exposed to Dickel juice. I have a backup 2020 release and 2021 release, plus an open 2021 that I need to drink some more of. The one I'm really looking forward to is this year's $60 retail Dickel 15yr that should be out now or soon. It will be interesting to compare this to that.

Got new glasses that I foolishly overpaid for. Lol

View attachment 748003

So get this.

I saw these glasses at wegmans for $50 for 4 pack. I said that’s too much.

I went on eBay and found them for $35 + free shipping. Seemed like a good deal.

I get the package in 1 day. It has prime tape all over it. I check prime and it’s $26 for 4 glasses.

so this guy sells on eBay just a little more than Amazon, and suckers like me buy it. He just orders it on Amazon on your behalf.

Honestly, that’s a great hustle. I couldn’t even be mad at him. Gave him positive review and I’m drinking up this sunk cost. Lol

So get this.

I saw these glasses at wegmans for $50 for 4 pack. I said that’s too much.

I went on eBay and found them for $35 + free shipping. Seemed like a good deal.

I get the package in 1 day. It has prime tape all over it. I check prime and it’s $26 for 4 glasses.

so this guy sells on eBay just a little more than Amazon, and suckers like me buy it. He just orders it on Amazon on your behalf.

Honestly, that’s a great hustle. I couldn’t even be mad at him. Gave him positive review and I’m drinking up this sunk cost. Lol
eBay Amazon link please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom