Official Error Chip Thread (3 Viewers)

94B2CD1C-A3A9-48B8-B8E6-559B53884A18.jpeg

Posted this in the UV pr0n thread too...
Under Ultraviolet light, the security feature shows Planet Hollywood as “Plenat”
View attachment 659966
View attachment 659967
Pretty sure this is a security feature, not an error (or typo). Visa cards used to have "Visa" all over them in a similar style, with one spelled "Vias". It's still pretty cool and a nice catch!

Not sure if it’s an error or damage from sun or a harsh chemical. The normally vibrant blue spot is more of a grayish green. If it was sun or chemical damage wouldn’t the other spots be affected? Also, it was dirty when I got it so I used a magic eraser thinking it would take the top layer off and restore the blue color. It’s apparently this way through and through. Thoughts??

Chip in question
FA26872C-ECF6-4AC2-8E7C-C6C97D1ECDCD.jpeg

Chip compared to a normal blue spot chip.

0FF21E45-0470-4E3A-91EC-4CBC4EC6DBA9.jpeg

Chemical damage might have penetrated further into the chip than initially thought.

Possibly different manufacturing batches?
That’s definitely a possibility but why no damage on the others? They just dipped one spot? A defective clay batch ?? Will probably never know..

I noticed that too. Wasn't sure if it was actually 3A12 instead of 3A916 or if it was just variance in the cutting
It has to do with variance in clay density through differing colors. You tend to see it more in the rolling edge of thinner spot patterns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom