Official Error Chip Thread (22 Viewers)

Does this happen often?

IMG_20200619_165307.jpg
IMG_20200619_165302.jpg

Lol well they aren't in my possession but they do look like there are some imperial blue spots in there, instead of peacock.

And yes partial rack, but they are expensive, and being the highest denom won't be used much anyway. I did only order 56

I did only order 56
To be fair, CPC routinely includes extra errors, etc. Maybe the started the run with the wrong blue, identified it and corrected it, but gave you the errors anyway. Looks like you got more than 56 peacocks, no?

If it bothers you that much, I'll take the Imperial Blues. I promise to wait at least a month before flipping them.

To be fair, CPC routinely includes extra errors, etc. Maybe the started the run with the wrong blue, identified it and corrected it, but gave you the errors anyway. Looks like you got more than 56 peacocks, no?

If it bothers you that much, I'll take the Imperial Blues. I promise to wait at least a month before flipping them.
Bill already sold them to me.

This one is bittersweet as I have always wanted to find an error chip, but I found this when relabelling a previously relabelled chip. I expect I missed it as these chips were very dirty when I first received them. :(
20200821_132150.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom