New public hybrid mold from Tina 39mm (3 Viewers)

New public Hybrid mold

• Web

Votes: 103 66.5%
  • Palm trees

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Star

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • X

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Cards Mold

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
Assume this means 20th of February?

barack obama GIF

February 20th production open up per Tina.

I think July 4 th I will start up a poll for another public mold. Larger center for art maybe same as the plain mold hybrid.
I think im set on these web molds - I am just having trouble with the sticker design.

I really don’t think I have the skills to design my own, and really don’t want to deal with that whole project.

Is there a solid thread where I can find a few dozen examples of some thicker design designs?

To get the web mold effect, he used a layered Photoshop file I made. If you have Photoshop and would like the file to make your own mock-ups, send me a PM.

Oh thanks for that. I am not an expert at PS. Do I just import it as a layer and duplicate it over the chips?

February 20th production open up per Tina.

I think July 4 th I will start up a poll for another public mold. Larger center for art maybe same as the plain mold hybrid.
Don't tell me this. Just as I'm planning a 2500 chips web mold order of forever chips... Now I have to wait due to FOMO!

Queue up the "There's a snake in the grass!" gif...

Don't know why I stopped receiving updates to this thread somehow :cautious:

For those looking for samples, I (in addition to @SeanGecko) plan to order my set the moment production begins on the 20th, and am estimating I'll have anywhere from 25-40 sample sets of 5 chips available for anyone who wants a set. The cost will be the chip cost + shipping (estimating about $2.50 + shipping per set).

My samples will be 43mm chips with 28mm inlays.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or if it’s even possible but the 1/4 pie Riverboats would be awesome on this mold.

I assume permission for the artwork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom