My First Poker Party - 2008

jumburger

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I should have known I was going to be addicted to the chips. Bought a 1000 pc Dunes commemorative from Chip Room. I drove up there and he gave me the tour. I can name the breakdown, but I can name about 3 of the people who came to my 10 person event, lol.

Used craft foam and then hot glued some Joann Fabrics speed cloth to the kitchen table, then used a brush and lovingly painted the dunes logo in the middle. Worked great, and not bad for being dead broke!

Attachments

Eloe2000

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I think it’s great. There was a lot of love in that game and you nailed that Dunes logo.

The only thing I will call penalty on you for is allowing the Mikes Hard Berry Lemonade ;)

Last edited:

Lancew09

High Hand
Reaction score
That logo turned out really nice!! The faux cash is a unique twist for a home game.

Highli99

Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
That logo turned out really nice!! The faux cash is a unique twist for a home game.
They are stacks of ones. Might be real. Pretty funny if you switched out big bills for ones. I might do that just to mess with players sometime.

2jzMk3

Two Pair
Reaction score
I had a guy bring $300 in singles not too long ago. At the time, I was living nearby a couple strip joints. Good use for my newly acquired stacks of crisp singles

jumburger

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Dad owns a printing company. It's grey paper cut to bill size. We used the acrylic chip carrier to deposit the buy ins and rebuys, and then during a break when we went to heads up I added the stacks. Oh yeah. I think total pot was only like $400. Mostly they were all there for the alcohol.

Top Bottom