Roll up Poker table top (1 Viewer)

lwnemesis

Pair
Reaction score
I am thinking of creating a poker table top that I just unroll and put on top of my dining room table.

I was thinking of using speed cloth glued to foam that is glued to something rubbery so that it does not slide. I want to roll it up and put it away when not used. Is this something that is feasible for use a few times a year? My table dimensions are 44 1/2 x 68 1/2 so its not a poker sized table. Pic of table attached. The edges of the table a a concern to me as well as the ends have a curve and not a straight edge. Another thought is to get an oversize cloth and make it taunt with a string under the table. Any suggestions are welcome.

For some reason the pic attached looks weird and makes the table look more like a square than a rectangle.

Attachments

• IMG_6624.jpeg
    IMG_6624.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 66
I do like doing projects like this myself but I am open to just getting it premade. I have ordered a poker hoodie when I had my round table and it was ok

I offer roll out toppers that are custom, made-to-order, and ship within a month. All of the details are here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/

The tops are neoprene and cards fly across them very easily. The bottoms are rubber so the mat doesn't move on a table top.

If you're interested feel free to reach out to me.
I am interested in getting a table topper like these.. can we take this to email or how can I proceed ordering?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom