Perfect padded poker rail (1 Viewer)

here is another pic of the current table. The 1.5 " foam from SPS compresses to 1" when tightly wrapped with vinyl. My rail only overhangs my current table by 1/2" at the most, and that is the foam that overhangs it. I'm a few days away from finishing a new rail, and this new one is 6" wide to have cup holders in the rail. It will overhang the table by 2.5 ".
Too bad about habs logo but awesome looking tables
Hoping to start a build soon likely getting supplies from straight poker supplies too since I’m in southern ON

My smaller table has a rail and that’s what I use for when I have cash games with. 8 or fewer players. To be clear I have two hands but one was rendered paralyzed in a stroke I suffered 5 years ago. Here is a photo of my small table. On the hand thing it’s weird in that even though I cannot use it I still can feel everything that happens to it.

IMG_5764.jpeg

Too bad about habs logo but awesome looking tables
Hoping to start a build soon likely getting supplies from straight poker supplies too since I’m in southern ON
Unfortunately, we all have our faults, mine being a Hab fan.:rolleyes: You can always do an ice rink with the Leaf logo...Although it might crash the puter, I could do an ice design with the Leaf Logo :cry: I did one with the Kings Logo.

W

We need a gif of a power dealer whirling and doing it's thing.
My curiosity got the best of me. I'm buying one. I have a regular that has hand issues and finds it hard to deal...I'll deal the cards for him, he can use this to distribute the cards./

That’s it! Works like a charm. Thanks for finding the video. I love mine!! Between this and my shuffle tech it’s made me whole again.
IMG_5972.jpeg

Last edited:
My curiosity got the best of me. I'm buying one. I have a regular that has hand issues and finds it hard to deal...I'll deal the cards for him, he can use this to distribute the cards./

Wtf. I don’t know whether to love it or hate. If anything you gotta buy two and leave at the ends of the table. Those are the people that always flip cards on the deal.

I got this when I googled it and I was like LAME

CUIYKAI Automatic Poker Card Dealer Machine Rotating-Fast Accurate and Stable Card Dealing Tool Rotating Card Dealer Machine for UNO,Texas Hold'em,Home Card Games
https://a.co/d/hdY6M7F

It will deal from ends of oval tables to the other end no problem. I deal my cards into a bean bag stopper and gather them from there. Also burn, flop, turn, and river.
image.jpg

It will deal from ends of oval tables to the other end no problem. I deal my cards into a bean bag stopper and gather them from there. Also burn, flop, turn, and river. View attachment 1288870

This has got to be one of the funniest/weirdest things Lol. Not only do you use a mechanical grip to deal the cards, but you have beanbag bumpers to catch them. Apparently I’ve been doing it wrong all these years.

Edit: card pitchers and card catchers. Does anyone have a device that peeks them for you?

This has got to be one of the funniest/weirdest things Lol. Not only do you use a mechanical grip to deal the cards, but you have beanbag bumpers to catch them. Apparently I’ve been doing it wrong all these years.

Edit: card pitchers and card catchers. Does anyone have a device that peeks them for you?
I really have no choice so this system allows me to deal instead of depending on others which is what I want.

My smaller table has a rail and that’s what I use for when I have cash games with. 8 or fewer players. To be clear I have two hands but one was rendered paralyzed in a stroke I suffered 5 years ago. Here is a photo of my small table. On the hand thing it’s weird in that even though I cannot use it I still can feel everything that happens to it.

Okay so I missed this post and now feel like a jerk. I’m sorry for my insensitive comments. I assumed you were using the dealing machine and beanbags as a novelty, not out of necessity. I apologize.

@joeyshin no problem brother it’s life. This system allows me to be self sufficient. I also bought a shuffle tech to shuffle for me. Gotta love technology.

View attachment 1288837
This is a perfect padded rail? Doesn’t look too bad at all.

No. This is a rail I made with a friend ten years ago. It is not a perfect padded rail, much much better.

I made this a few months ago. I used both this padded rail product and carpet underlayment for this, lol. But it actually came out good for pretty cheap. have other tables now with a more legit foam rail, but we still use this one and players like it a lot. The rail is more like a very large version of heavy duty pipe insulation than it is a pool noodle. Its dense foam. But it does need to be stapled down. It is definitely not the same quality as a real padded rail. But it also requires no construction at all beyond stapling it down, so you kind of get what you pay for with this. At the end of the day, it works just fine for resting your arms on and for an edge barrier preventing chips/cards falling off the table.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/first-build-200-table-topper.107562/

Last edited:
I bought some "Perfect Padded Rail" back in my early table building days, about 15 years ago. It was junk and I threw it away. Not sure if it was the same product you are asking about, but I what I bought was horrible.

here is another pic of the current table. The 1.5 " foam from SPS compresses to 1" when tightly wrapped with vinyl. My rail only overhangs my current table by 1/2" at the most, and that is the foam that overhangs it. I'm a few days away from finishing a new rail, and this new one is 6" wide to have cup holders in the rail. It will overhang the table by 2.5 ".
I may have missed it but where did you find the cover for the led strip lights that has the different suits? I’d love to try that over the basic color changing strip I currently have on the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom