My First Poker Party - 2008 (1 Viewer)

jumburger

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I should have known I was going to be addicted to the chips. Bought a 1000 pc Dunes commemorative from Chip Room. I drove up there and he gave me the tour. I can name the breakdown, but I can name about 3 of the people who came to my 10 person event, lol.

Used craft foam and then hot glued some Joann Fabrics speed cloth to the kitchen table, then used a brush and lovingly painted the dunes logo in the middle. Worked great, and not bad for being dead broke!

Attachments

• DSC_0120.jpg
    DSC_0120.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC_0102.jpg
    DSC_0102.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC_0120a.jpg
    DSC_0120a.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 246
I think it’s great. There was a lot of love in that game and you nailed that Dunes logo.

The only thing I will call penalty on you for is allowing the Mikes Hard Berry Lemonade ;)

Last edited:
That logo turned out really nice!! The faux cash is a unique twist for a home game.

They are stacks of ones. Might be real. Pretty funny if you switched out big bills for ones. I might do that just to mess with players sometime.

I had a guy bring $300 in singles not too long ago. At the time, I was living nearby a couple strip joints. Good use for my newly acquired stacks of crisp singles

Dad owns a printing company. It's grey paper cut to bill size. We used the acrylic chip carrier to deposit the buy ins and rebuys, and then during a break when we went to heads up I added the stacks. Oh yeah. I think total pot was only like $400. Mostly they were all there for the alcohol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom