Converting my racetrack table (2 Viewers)

relobc

Reaction score
Here is a DIY conversion I did of my racetrack table today.

Inspired from a post that k9dr posted

IMG_5041.jpeg

Took the rail off, then I used two layers of cardboard with duck tape to level out the racetrack
IMG_5118.jpeg

Put some HD foam on top, cut it to fit, then used 77 adheasive spray to connect hd foam to table.
Put rail back on the make sure it still fit
IMG_5121.jpeg

Put felt on and made sure it was even then used 77 adheasive on the felt

I followed Chanmans Video guide except I stapled to the side of the table so that I wasnt stapling into cardboard
IMG_5122.jpeg

IMG_5123.jpeg

After I was done there was some some wide spaces under the rail at the ends of the table and was getting alot of hangers, so I just wedged some cardboard in there and works like a charm

Thanks for the resources in this forum. And thanks k9dr for the help

IMG_5126.jpeg

Congrats on the conversion. I'm looking to do the same, but I will move the 8 cup holders to the rail as soon as I can purchase the upholstery cup rings from Texas Poker Supply. They are currently out of stock. If anyone knows of any other company that have these rings, please let me know.
cup-holder-uphostery-ring-600x600.jpeg

Congrats on the conversion. I'm looking to do the same, but I will move the 8 cup holders to the rail as soon as I can purchase the upholstery cup rings from Texas Poker Supply. They are currently out of stock. If anyone knows of any other company that have these rings, please let me know.View attachment 1257210

@T_Chan has them I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom