Modern V base (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Presenting to you a Chanman production, the Modern V Base for poker tables. It's still a work in progress but here's a sneak peak at what I'm working on.

Ribbonwood face with bronze tops & bottom.

2017-07-17 17.20.25.jpg

2017-07-17 17.20.20.jpg

2017-07-17 17.20.30.jpg

The base is actuality not that big compared to the top. There should be lots of space for legs and feet. Only 18" wide.

Reactions: Nex
I wonder how the bronze gets on the wood?
I'm picturing that scene from Game of Thrones where the Dothraki guy made a crown for that Targaryen dork.

I'm thinking I might need one of these bases in stainless or black for my table.

I wonder how the bronze gets on the wood?
I'm picturing that scene from Game of Thrones where the Dothraki guy made a crown for that Targaryen dork.

That was the only way I could think of doing it. Though the table base didn't scream quite as much...

Don't know yet, still working that out.

Tree fiddy.

Def not, those curves and angles are a real pain. Very time consuming.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I'm a big fan of it myself so I'm glad to see others like it too.

Badass. How much to ship to Austria? :(

Rate quote for a table to Austria via DHL express:

Screenshot 2017-07-18 09.20.35.png

But in all seriousness, I shipped a table to Switzerland before for around $350 USD to the airport (via a different freight company). To the customer's door was closer to $1,000, plus VAT and duties. I'm always happy to explore options further if you would actually consider purchasing a poker table, I'm sure we could get the cost under $1k.

Love the design. Not sure about the ribbonwood and bronze, but I assume other finishes would be available.

Dunno why but I look at it and that thing screams custom Pharaohs club cloth to go with some paulson Pharaohs clubs

FAWESOME!

Thing is so pretty it's almost a shame to cover it with a poker table :)

Love the design. Not sure about the ribbonwood and bronze, but I assume other finishes would be available.

Yep, I wanted to go with something bold so I chose Ribbonwood. My first choice was actually Zebrawood but didn't have access to any at this moment.

60916-Zebrawood-Groove.jpg

I also do a lot of projects in brushed aluminum so I wanted to change that up as well and went with bronze instead. Both can be swapped out with any other finishes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom