Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I keep forgetting, I still have 3 barrels of the darker T500s from the first buy. These were accidentally ordered and then replaced with the correct brighter pink.

Is there anyone here who could use them? I’d love for them to go to whoever is planning on putting them into play. I don’t want any money for them, just whatever the shipping costs.

33F72747-7B5E-499D-92ED-F110F8B443EE.jpeg

Hey I keep forgetting, I still have 3 barrels of the darker T500s from the first buy. These were accidentally ordered and then replaced with the correct brighter pink.

Is there anyone here who could use them? I’d love for them to go to whoever is planning on putting them into play. I don’t want any money for them, just whatever the shipping costs.

View attachment 300795
I’ll take them.

View attachment 300795
I need 15 more of these now to fill a rack. Anyone have any? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom