GB Completed MATSUI plaque racks - for real this time (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
THIS IS A GROUP BUY FOR MATSUI PLAQUE RACKS ONLY. I PLAN TO CLOSE THIS DOWN IN JUST A FEW DAYS, SO PLEASE LOOK AT THE PRICING BELOW AND ONLY POST YOUR ORDER IF YOU ARE FULLY COMMITTED. I KNOW THE TOTAL COSTS ARE HIGH. BUT THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS RIGHT NOW.

I love MATSUI plaque racks. They are thick plastic, are very solid, and "lock" with racks of the same size when stacked. They are obviously built to store MATSUI plaques, but I use them to store dealer buttons and Air-Tite cases (see below). They also fit the Tina acrylic plaques perfectly. This group buy will NOT include the MATSUI chip racks - sorry.
  • SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - weight ~9.1 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 10-1/8" x W 3" x H 2-3/16"
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - weight ~12.7 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 12-1/16" x W 3-1/2" x H 2-9/16"
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - weight ~22.7 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 13-9/16" x W 4-9/16" x H 3-5/16"
IMG_8232.jpeg

• SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 39mm Air-Tite cases without the black foam ring, 44mm ceramic octagon chips, 47mm ceramic chips and 49mm dealer buttons (or the MATSUI 68mm x 48mm plaques / TINA 69mm x 49mm plaques)
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 39mm and 43mm Air-Tite cases with the black foam ring, and 50mm to 60mm dealer buttons (or the MATSUI 82mm x 57mm plaques / TINA 81mm x 56mm plaques)
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 60mm to 65mm dealer buttons (or the MATSUI 108mm x 75mm plaques / TINA 81mm x 56mm plaques)
IMG_8234.jpeg

IMG_8235.jpeg

• SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 12 x 49mm dealer buttons per row, or 60 in a single rack
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 14 x 60mm dealer buttons per row, or 70 in a single rack
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 19 x 60mm+ dealer buttons per row, or 95 in a single rack (fits 9 of the new 65mm acrylic dealer buttons per row, or 45 in a single rack)
APPROXIMATE PRICES ARE SHOWN BELOW. ACTUAL PRICING COULD BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, BUT SHOULD BE VERY CLOSE TO WHAT IS SHOWN HERE. PRICING IS HIGH BECAUSE MATSUI ONLY SHIPS VIA FEDEX IN OUR POST-COVID WORLD. WHICH ALSO MEANS WE WILL RECEIVE THE RACKS FASTER THAN IF THEY WERE SHIPPED BY BOAT.

The base price for each size is as follows:

• SMALL - $4.50 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $5.00 each)
  • MEDIUM - $5.75 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $5.75 each)
  • LARGE - $7.50 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $8.00 each)
Shipping from South Korea for each size (I allocated the quoted shipping price based on weight) is as follows:
  • SMALL - $5.50 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $4.82 each)
  • MEDIUM - $7.68 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $6.73 each)
  • LARGE - $13.73 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $12.02 each)
Which makes the total estimated price for each size as follows:
  • SMALL - $10.00 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $9.82 each)
  • MEDIUM - $13.43 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $12.48 each)
  • LARGE - $21.23 each (EDIT: actual price ended up being $20.02 each)
These prices assume that we order 50 of each size rack. If we order 100 of each size rack, the prices go down slightly, but not by a substantial amount. And these shipping costs would be shipped to MY door. RE-SHIPPING FROM MY DOOR TO YOUR DOOR WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL EXPENSE FOR YOU, BUT I WILL NOT COLLECT THAT PORTION OF THE ORDER UNTIL I HAVE THE RACKS IN HAND. IN ADDITION, THE BANK WIRE TRANSFER FEE OF $20.00 WILL BE SPREAD OUT AMONG ALL ORDERS EQUALLY. Matsui racks take up a lot of space. For example, a MFRB only fits 6 small plaque racks, or 4 medium plaque racks, or 2 large plaque racks. And a LFRB only fits 8 small plaque racks, or 6 medium plaque racks, and ZERO large plaque racks. Just to give you an idea of what re-shipping could cost you.

ORDERING - If you wish to participate in this group buy, please place your order in the following manner:

SMALL x 2
MEDIUM x 3

LARGE x 1

In a subsequent post, I will tag everyone who expressed interest in my original thread. Again, I plan to close this thread in a week or so, and start collecting.

Last edited:
MATSUI PLAQUE RACK ORDER CHART

PCF memberRE-SHIP TOSMALLMEDIUMLARGETOTAL
HimewadN/A217019
MachineUSA - IN2226
BearMetalUSA - NJ0404
turboj623USA - AZ2417
JackstrawUSA - NV28212
Hunt247USA - AZ55515
PortalManUSA - OR0202
mugenpowrUSA - CA1214
ZirjoGondarUSA - TN0011
shorticusUSA - LA2226
doublebooyah85USA - OH2226
DontKnowWhenUSA - AZ44412
ovoUSA - CA2226
TheBigTaterUSA - AR27110
IceQueenCassaUSA - MA28212
krafticusUSA - MD0303
grantc54CANADA2518
StatesvegasUSA - NC012012
BluffaloBillUSA - WA0404
PGA PROUSA - CA2507
NuhockeyUSA - NJ0617
pltrgystUSA - FL48416
AsmodeusUSA - NV0202
mpjulieUSA - MI0213
pokerplayingpiscesUSA - CO0123
ES_ThreeperUSA - MD1012
Suited ConnectorUSA - CA010010
chutracheeseUSA - VA1102
ZippityUSA - WA0022
PKF655USA - MD0246
JWJUSA - CA2204
davislane (reship to horseshoez)USA - CA35311
BNMUSA - WA1214
PickinPocketsUSA - CA1102
TOTALS4514045230

Last edited:
You ok with international shipping on this one and how many dealer buttons does a rack take?

You ok with international shipping on this one and how many dealer buttons does a rack take?
I encourage anyone outside of the CONUS to see how much it would cost to have your order shipped directly to you from MATSUI. I would almost guarantee it’s not worth it to have your racks shipped INTL to me and then shipped INTL to you. I’m not getting any big discounts for placing this order all myself. Just an incremental shipping discount, as far as I can tell.

Second question:
  • SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 12 x 49mm dealer buttons per row, or 60 in a single rack
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 14 x 60mm dealer buttons per row, or 70 in a single rack
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 19 x 60mm+ dealer buttons per row, or 95 in a single rack (fits 9 of the new 65mm acrylic dealer buttons per row, or 45 in a single rack)

Last edited:
Which size would fit the Zen Plaques?
I don’t know. Find out the size of the Zen plaques, and then compare it to the first post. I have nothing to do with those plaques. Sorry.

I don’t know. Find out the size of the Zen plaques, and then compare it to the first post. I have nothing to do with those plaques. Sorry.
Large. The Zen plaques are a non-stock size: 85mmx65mm. Just a bit too big for the mediums.

THIS IS A GROUP BUY FOR MATSUI PLAQUE RACKS ONLY. I PLAN TO CLOSE THIS DOWN IN ABOUT A WEEK, SO PLEASE LOOK AT THE PRICING BELOW AND ONLY POST YOUR ORDER IF YOU ARE FULLY COMMITTED. I KNOW THE TOTAL COSTS ARE HIGH. BUT THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS RIGHT NOW.

I love MATSUI plaque racks. They are thick plastic, are very solid, and "lock" with racks of the same size when stacked. They are obviously built to store MATSUI plaques, but I use them to store dealer buttons and Air-Tite cases (see below). This group buy will NOT include the MATSUI chip racks - sorry.
  • SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - weighs about 9.1 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 10-1/8" x W 3" x H 2-3/16"
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - weighs about 12.7 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 12-1/16" x W 3-1/2" x H 2-9/16"
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - weighs about 22.7 ounces ... outside dimentions are approximately L 13-9/16" x W 4-9/16" x H 3-5/16"
View attachment 1175723
  • SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 39mm Air-Tite cases without the black foam ring, 44mm ceramic octagon chips, 47mm ceramic chips and 49mm dealer buttons (or the MATSUI 68mm x 48mm plaques)
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 39mm and 43mm Air-Tite cases with the black foam ring, and 50mm to 60mm dealer buttons (or the MATSUI 82mm x 57mm plaques)
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - fits 60mm and 63mm dealer buttons (or the MATSUI 108mm x 75mm plaques)
View attachment 1175725
View attachment 1175746
APPROXIMATE PRICES ARE SHOWN BELOW. ACTUAL PRICING COULD BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT, BUT SHOULD BE VERY CLOSE TO WHAT IS SHOWN HERE. PRICING IS HIGH BECAUSE MATSUI ONLY SHIPS VIA FEDEX IN OUR POST-COVID WORLD. WHICH ALSO MEANS WE WILL RECEIVE THE RACKS FASTER THAN IF THEY WERE SHIPPED BY BOAT.

The base price for each size is as follows:

• SMALL - $4.50 each
  • MEDIUM - $5.75 each
  • LARGE - $7.50 each
Shipping from South Korea for each size (I allocated the quoted shipping price based on weight) is as follows:
  • SMALL - $5.50 each
  • MEDIUM - $7.68 each
  • LARGE - $13.73 each
Which makes the total estimated price for each size as follows:
  • SMALL - $10.00 each
  • MEDIUM - $13.43 each
  • LARGE - $21.23 each
These prices assume that we order 50 of each size rack. If we order 100 of each size rack, the prices go down slightly, but not by a substantial amount. And these shipping costs would be shipped to MY door. RE-SHIPPING FROM MY DOOR TO YOUR DOOR WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL EXPENSE FOR YOU, BUT I WILL NOT COLLECT THAT PORTION OF THE ORDER UNTIL I HAVE THE RACKS IN HAND. Matsui racks take up a lot of space. For example, a MFRB only fits 6 small plaque racks (or 4 medium plaque racks), and a LFRB only fits 8 small plaque racks (or 6 medium plaque racks). Just to give you an idea of what re-shipping could cost you.

ORDERING - If you wish to participate in this group buy, please place your order in the following manner:

SMALL x 2
MEDIUM x 3

LARGE x 1

In a subsequent post, I will tag everyone who expressed interest in my original thread. Again, I plan to close this thread in a week or so, and start collecting.
How many plaques can the medium and large store?
Edit: would these fit Tiki Kings BrProPoker Plaques? Thanks

My hero!!!!

small x4
medium x4
large x4

Please and thank you!!!!

PS> Just finished unboxing my latest dealer buttons from you -- awesome as usual. The collection is growing!

How many plaques can the medium and large store?
Edit: would these fit Tiki Kings BrProPoker Plaques? Thanks
I have some BR Pro plaques at home. I’ll check and report back later b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom