GB Completed MATSUI plaque racks - for real this time (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received confirmation that the wire transfer has been completed and our order is officially placed. Also found out that it could take longer for the order to be fulfilled (anywhere from 1-2 weeks) than to get the order shipped to my door (3-5 days).
If anyone cancels their order, please let me know. I started following you for when you do these group buys! I can’t believe I missed out!

IMG_8312.jpeg

I hadn’t heard anything, so I reached out yet again to see where we are at with this order. Apparently, they never got my shipping information, but they also never bothered to ask me for it. Probably should have been shipped out late last week. So frustrating.

Our racks made it to Anchorage, AK on Saturday. Hopefully we'll see these later this week!

1694436807877.png

Reactions: JWJ
I've got everything sorted, but I just realized that this shipment caught me off guard and I need to order boxes. Dammit. Might take a few days to get those, since the wide MFRBs will need to be ordered online. I need to plan this out a bit, figure out exactly what I need, and then I'll send out the follow-up PMs to collect for re-shipping.

I've got everything sorted, but I just realized that this shipment caught me off guard and I need to order boxes. Dammit. Might take a few days to get those, since the wide MFRBs will need to be ordered online. I need to plan this out a bit, figure out exactly what I need, and then I'll send out the follow-up PMs to collect for re-shipping.

After seeing the picture of the racks, I was wondering how you were going to pack these suckers up. The visual of those racks are awesome and intimidating at the same time hahah.

After seeing the picture of the racks, I was wondering how you were going to pack these suckers up. The visual of those racks are awesome and intimidating at the same time hahah.
It wouldn't be so bad except for the large plaque racks. Those suckers are just massive. I think the best solution will be to measure the dimensions required to ship each package, and determine a couple of box sizes that will accommodate the majority of orders. Then I will probably go to grainger.com and order boxes from there. There is a Grainer store on my way home that I have used in the past to buy boxes when I re-shipped my NUTS table toppers. They have so many box size options it's ridiculous.

I'm going to order some Grainger boxes that are 14" x 10" x 8" to accommodate a bunch of the larger orders. Some of the REALLY big orders will probably need an additional box. But I think this will work out very well for most people. I can also pick these up tomorrow after work, so I'll be able to re-ship pretty quickly.

Does anyone know @BluffaloBill outside of PCF? Looks like he hasn't logged on since 9/4. Just trying to reach him about getting his plaque racks shipped out.

After today's post office run, it looks like I have about 14 more orders to pack up and ship out. But they are the larger orders. I'll definitely get them out the door by the end of the week. But I'm trying to put as much bubble wrap as possible around these plaque racks, and fill the open spaces with folded corrugated board. So it takes a little while.

Plus, I unexpectedly went to the Iowa football game on Saturday, and spent most of Sunday at my daughter's softball tournament.

IMG_8425.jpeg

These are perfect for the time chips if you own any. You can actually use just half a rack for 100 of them.

IMG_0854.jpeg

I didn’t make any friends today at the post office. Arrived five minutes before close, and plopped down 9 MFRBs and eight good size custom boxes. At least it was all taped up and paid for, though. So I’m not a total jerk.

I think I only have a few orders left to pack up. Most are out the door already, and about four people just need to pay for reshipping to get those orders out the door. If you have a tracking number, it’s in the hands of the government.

Last edited:
Other than the two orders I am holding to ship at a later date, every order has been packed up and most have been shipped.

Nine boxes are going out the door today over my lunch hour, and three are just waiting for the re-shipping payment to be made.

Post pics of your racks when you receive them! Helps to ease my mind when I know that everything arrived safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom