Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI I had some brybelly racks in storage and these fit almost perfectly in them. PGI rack are too tight. These fit 20 comfortably with a little space for a quarter to fit. So there's a little wiggle but a lot less than the Matsui racks

20190427_112603.jpg
20190427_112245.jpg

I would buy some for sure but kinda looking for 40 ish each of all Denoms except 25s. If anybody buys the whole thing and wants to peel off extras please consider.

Aw man, I didn't get any, but the T25k version 2 don't even look like they belong with the other chips. It's a real bummer that Matsui can't tell us which edges go with which mold patterns!

Was there ever a plan to have custom dealer button created? I'm a sucker for matching chips-buttons

IN!!! Good idea!

Maybe someone has made some on his side. I thought to do it myself, but for now the project is on stand-by...

We could already opt for a classic ceramic button and order it from ABC gifts... It remains to draw it and to create a GB.

We could also ask #PokerChipsDesign to adapt the beautifull "Horseshoe" plexiglass dealer button, wich could be ordered in the last GB:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/catalog-dealer-buttons-designs-pokerchipsdesign.38010/

Does Matsui have dealer button sized chip options? If another order is being placed for a cash set, I would think bundling in a mega oversized chip for a dealer button would be economical (assuming they have a 50 or 60mm size)

Does Matsui have dealer button sized chip options? If another order is being placed for a cash set, I would think bundling in a mega oversized chip for a dealer button would be economical (assuming they have a 50 or 60mm size)

I do not think Matsui makes any dealer buttons.

But the 60 [mm] acrylic chips are very sexy. To gain thickness it is possible to glue 2-3 together.
Just one problem the inlay is small.

I do not think Matsui makes any dealer buttons.

But the 60 [mm] acrylic chips are very sexy. To gain thickness it is possible to glue 2-3 together.
Just one problem the inlay is small.

And the $300/design artwork fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom