Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure this is a really dumb question, but is anyone lightly oiling their T5s? I have never owned matsui chips and it seems ridiculous to oil them, but I feel like the colors pop more. Seems like it would be a bad idea, but wondering if anyone has done anything to their 5s. Or perhaps washing them or something? Seems like there is maybe a thin layer of dust or something that is preventing them from truly shining. I lightly oiled the edges of an extra T5 chip I had and I could definitely tell a difference but I am hesitant to do it on more. All the other denoms look perfectly bright to me, so just considering the 5s at this point. Wondering if anyone had thoughts on this.

This is absolutely not a stupid question and I do think that some of the participants have oiled their 5K chips. I personally made it on a barrel, as can be seen in the photo I posted earlier in the thread. I also thought to question other buyers to find out what they thought.

The satin finish has the effect of lightening the dark colors of Matsui chips. This usually becomes refined after a certain period of use. You'll see it yourself after using the chips a few games.

These chips looked like Easter on my Mel’s table last weekend. My buddy got quad aces, and two calls to her all-in. But she bubbled the tourney, despite the huge chip advantage at the table merge. The crew LOVED these chips.

NEED a killer cash set of these

7DAE9615-15CA-4B9B-977E-CFE06233E7ED.jpeg

These chips looked like Easter on my Mel’s table last weekend. My buddy got quad aces, and two calls to her all-in. But she bubbled the tourney, despite the huge chip advantage at the table merge. The crew LOVED these chips.

NEED a killer cash set of these

View attachment 280430
Love the chips and the table. Great set up, Mel.

Some of us had all of our money tied up in JACKs chips at the time.....
Here’s to hoping I can get my other set sold and we can add on if the cash set comes to fruition!

Im interested in up to 2 barrels of the v1 25ks, if anyone happens to have any!

Im interested in up to 2 barrels of the v1 25ks, if anyone happens to have any!
My set is for sale if someone wants it.. I'll post a classified soon.

Here is the set +40 x v2 25k

980 shipped for the set

View attachment 281230

I'm putting the sale on hold for the day. I'm giving a PCF'er the evening to figure things out. If he doesn't want them I'll post them tomorrow. I'm selling them for at cost plus re shipping.

B

I'm putting the sale on hold for the day. I'm giving a PCF'er the evening to figure things out. If he doesn't want them I'll post them tomorrow. I'm selling them for at cost plus re shipping.

B
You have some v1 25ks not pictured there? In that case, I'd be happy if you saved them for me in case of a split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom