Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These chips are great. Sorry that I missed out on GB v2. I had a set from the original GB and foolishly sold them back in the day. We used to use them for T20k tourneys with 100/200 to start. V1 was definitely slippery IMO. Would totally be interested to see how these compare.

Their high better than v2. Still a touch slippery, but the colors and sharp edges make up for it.

20190514_074928.jpg

I think I will be going with the Cali set minus the frac

100 x pink frac
400 x 1
400 x 5
160 x black base 20
40 x 100

I might add a rack another rack of fives. Maybe I should get a rack of orange fracs to see which I like best. Then trade/sell the one I don't like?

I am going to buy some of the white cash chips for bounty chips ..... maybe another color to have some cool All-In chips (not needed but why not)

I'm fine with the number of tourney chips I have for now but if someone ends up selling some, I'll be getting more LOL :tup:

I've gone from a small set for 2-3 players, to a high denom set for 7 players, to a high or low denom set for a full table, to now a low denom full table with rebuys and an almost two table high denom set. :tup:

And I'm still jonesin' for v1 T25Ks if anyone has some they don't need.

I am working to piece a set together...even 1 chip at a time. If you have ANY of these that you can part with, please PM me. Any denom. Any quantity. Thanks.

Does anyone have at least a barrel of both the v1 and v2 T25k chips? If so, willing to take a couple of photos for me? What I need, is one photo of the v1 and one photo of the v2 chips. One barrel in each photo, with the barrel pinched between your fingers so there is no space between chips, and the photo will show the rolling edges. What I need is photo illustration of the difference in "square edge" vs. "bevel edge". The clearer the photos show this, the better! Fairly close up, is important.

Can anyone help?

Does anyone have at least a barrel of both the v1 and v2 T25k chips? If so, willing to take a couple of photos for me? What I need, is one photo of the v1 and one photo of the v2 chips. One barrel in each photo, with the barrel pinched between your fingers so there is no space between chips, and the photo will show the rolling edges. What I need is photo illustration of the difference in "square edge" vs. "bevel edge". The clearer the photos show this, the better! Fairly close up, is important.

Can anyone help?

I don’t have a fancy light box...apologies for poor quality.

Atta baby! Perfect. Thanks!! I'm sending this to Matsui...trying everything I can, to prevent this from happening in the cash set group buy, and getting them to guarantee square edges...fingers crossed.

Thanks @Darson & @Highli99

This is very subtle but there is a slight difference in colour between the GB 1 & 2 chips. The GB1 chips are slightly richer and shinier. You would never know the difference if you didn’t have them side by side.

I may break out the SLR and macro lens... in the interests of science...

@Tommy there seems to be a lot of interest! I'd be in for 700-1000! I've been buying up chips to make a set. Have been collecting the wrong color T500 just because I knew they would be easier to get. Would love to get the hot pink T500 and more T1000.

Come on, Tommy...these are like crack!

One month until I arrive on US soil and can finally get my hands on these things, guys. ONE MONTH.

Sorry to tell you, out of the 1283 you ordered, only 55 are left. The good news is there's a nice pile of cash waiting for you instead :)

Sorry to tell you, out of the 1283 you ordered, only 55 are left. The good news is there's a nice pile of cash waiting for you instead :)
I'm flying out anyways to verify. If true, I'll be on the next flight home, in tears, taking advantage of the free alcohol on international flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom