MARCH MADNESS POOL (1 Viewer)

I have set up a private bracket group on ESPN. Tell me how you want this to run.

How much for each entry? $10? More?

Winner take all or pay 3 places?

Comment here if you are interested and I'll share the link to the group tomorrow. I feel like crap tonight and I'm about to go to bed.

If someone else was planning on running one here, and I jumped the gun, just let me know. I am happy to yield.

I'm running one with my locals/players and funding it by the promo rake lol paid out in chips of course lol

Everyone good with $10 per entry (2 max) winner take all?

I will set up a new thread with signup info at the top, and to track the entries. I guess it's not a good idea to put my PP info in a post, so if you know me from the PokerStars tournaments, you should already know how to pay me. I'll PM anyone who doesn't have it.

Everyone good with $10 per entry (2 max) winner take all?

I will set up a new thread with signup info at the top, and to track the entries. I guess it's not a good idea to put my PP info in a post, so if you know me from the PokerStars tournaments, you should already know how to pay me. I'll PM anyone who doesn't have it.
I ran this one (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/march-madness-bracket-pool-2023.102867/ )last year, happy to have you take over if you're up to it. I'd vote for an 80/20 money split to 1st/2nd or something like that but i'll play either way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom