Looking for Military Patches (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I would like to call out to my PCF brethren. I'm looking for military patches. Any will do. I want to put together a package for a Elliot, an autistic teenager that loves military servicemen. Any branch of them military would be fine. Hell, Police, Fire Dept, ect.... would be great as well.

This is in reference to this thread http://www.pokerchipforum.com/showthread.php/4146-Awesome-Thank-You-Letter-Waiting-For-Me .

I was told that Elliot was over himself from the simple letter/present that I gave him. His tutor has been with him for years. She said this is simply one of the happiest times he has ever had.

I asked her if he would be interested in a package of Military packages. She said absolutely. She then called me a saint (which couldn't be further from the truth, lol).

Anyways, if your interested in donating any patches it would be greatly appreciated. If not, well wishes will also work.

Just PM me for my address if you have any extra lying around the house.

Bill

Talk about crazy timing. I play gin with an old timer who brought over a bag of police badges. He's trying to sell them to raise money. I already support him through my gin donations.

He wants 200 for the whole bag. How would you feel if I started a fund raising thread to benefit them both?

We'd raise 200 bucks for my buddy and I could ship the patches to you or Elliott.

Here are the patches

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422375156008.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422375156008.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 128
Talk about crazy timing. I play gin with an old timer who brought over a bag of police badges. He's trying to sell them to raise money. I already support him through my gin donations.

He wants 200 for the whole bag. How would you feel if I started a fund raising thread to benefit them both?

We'd raise 200 bucks for my buddy and I could ship the patches to you or Elliott.

sounds good to me

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I've also reached out to a few separate groups, the Air force, and local Police Departments.

H/Q,

Might not need to do this (wouldn't turn it down either). I've got about 25 commitments from co workers and online friends to send everything from patches to coins to BDU shirts.

Just an outstanding show of support!!!

20150210_082750_zpsadbaznx4.jpg

I just got a thank you letter from the kid concerning the gift I gave him at Christmas. Very touching.

I am also starting to receive patches/coins from various people. Thank you guys very much. I'm planning on speaking with his mother and having custom dog tags made for him. Might pick up an ammo can to put everything in.

I would like to have everything in the next month. If your planning on sending anything out please do.

Thanks,

Bill

I finally met up with Elliot and his parents this afternoon for lunch. It was an awesome experience. He absolutely loved the dog tags.

They also had a present for me.

Here is a shitty picture of the gear. Its not seen in the above picture. I was given tons of medals and awards from WWII. I also had him custom dog tags made. He put the on immediately and loved them.

IMG_20150823_142650170_HDR_zpsv9wla5or.jpg

Saw this thread, and was all set to ship you a patch, but then noticed the Feb date.

:(

Let me know if you ever need any patches :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom