Interest Ceramic Cards Mold Group Buy Australia (EOI only) (5 Viewers)

I’m going to fix my designs based on the feedback above.
I’m happy to offer up for everyone to use, same as anything else I have done.
Using the existing aria design cones with a surcharge to the designer. So to have a few cents, I’ll use mine. Plus I want more of an accurate replica.

My colours are taken from a colour match with the other aria artwork, so we should be alright for a match.

Good morning everyone
Ive made a google spreadsheet for this buy and im about to post the link with everyone having edit access. (I'll delete it/lock it if this goes pear shaped :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )
Please ONLY edit your own details.
You are responsible for your own information. Whatever you put in your field is what you will be ordering.
I have taken the liberty of pre-filling a few details based on what you have told me you are ordering so far. Please check this in case i have made any errors (I cut/paste your info, so there shouldnt be though)

The spreadsheet link

What "chip set" are the tournament denominations a part of? Is that just called Aria Tribute Tournament?

What "chip set" are the tournament denominations a part of? Is that just called Aria Tribute Tournament?
Hi Carl, how are you?
I believe so. Some one can correct me if im wrong. Just call them that on the spread sheet for now, I know what you mean.
there is also another aria tournament design available from @xdan for a "high roller" denom.
Also - @grandmeme (or anyone else interested) Tina says 43mm chips are .35c US each.
Lastly, Tina advised that if we are getting "many" (undefined number) different designs and sizes, it will take a longer to make them, but cant specify a time as its a bit fluid. So, if possible, lets try to keep the number of design options down.

The larger logo I'd xdan high roller design on 43mm chips
The smaller logo is the aria tribute design on 39mm chips

Attachments

• ARIA tourney.jpg
    ARIA tourney.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20220921-095106_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-095106_Gallery.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 102
Hi Carl, how are you?
I believe so. Some one can correct me if im wrong. Just call them that on the spread sheet for now, I know what you mean.
there is also another aria tournament design available from @xdan for a "high roller" denom.
Also - @grandmeme (or anyone else interested) Tina says 43mm chips are .35c US each.
Lastly, Tina advised that if we are getting "many" (undefined number) different designs and sizes, it will take a longer to make them, but cant specify a time as its a bit fluid. So, if possible, lets try to keep the number of design options down.
Since you are pretty new here, a little advice on the point you brought up regarding multiple artwork GBs.

If you have a single design that has been used in the past, like the Aria's tribute chips that have run several times before, Tina will print everything at once, and get them shipped pretty quickly. If you have new artwork, those individuals are going to want to see proofs, make sure the colors print as expected, possibly make revisions, and may have some back and forth with Tina to get it right. A GB with new artwork will take considerably longer to get printed and shipped than one with existing artwork. Typically in the GBs we run in the US, we do one or the other, because those who are getting the existing artwork usually want their chips as quickly as possible, and those with new artwork understand that it takes longer.

Also, as @xdan pointed out, there is a nominal 2 cent per chip designer fee for use of the @Johnny5 Aria's artwork. GB organizers will typically collect that fee in addition to what they send to Tina and remit it to me as I work with John on this. Or you can contact John directly, but he is not real active on PCF, which is why I assist him with this matter. The designs I'm referring to are the ones from the first Aria's GB that I ran last year. From this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/aria’s-tribute-cards-mold-group-buy-us-can.78274/

Happy to answer any other questions.

Hi Carl, how are you?
To keep things simple, I'll change my order to 39mms - I love both sizes and my 43 mms will have to wait for now. As such, I'll change the designs to use the aria tourney tributes. Changed my details in the spreadsheet to confirm!

Haha I’ve been floating along this thread for the best part of 12 months hoping for movement. Hard to get good chips at a reasonable price in Perfffff

Haha I’ve been floating along this thread for the best part of 12 months hoping for movement. Hard to get good chips at a reasonable price in Perfffff
I've noticed a few Perth members popping up and a few more over east. Hopefully we can get a bit more domestic trading of sets happening.

I've noticed a few Perth members popping up and a few more over east. Hopefully we can get a bit more domestic trading of sets happening.
That would be pretty amazing.
I recall seeing your amazing set featuring on here a bit. Do you mind if I ask how you got your table made? Was it somewhere local or did you have to source it from interstate/overseas?

That would be pretty amazing.
I recall seeing your amazing set featuring on here a bit. Do you mind if I ask how you got your table made? Was it somewhere local or did you have to source it from interstate/overseas?
My dad is a carpenter by trade so he did most of it. The rail seemed a pain in the ass and expensive/impossible to get the right stuff in Perth so I took the pre-cut rail to Mr poker and had him do it for me.

Always who you know hey. Haha. My first table was through MrPoker but I was looking for a substantial upgrade, only issue I’ve found is they won’t make to order.
The hunt continues.

If another group buy gets up I'd be interested. Ideally I want to swap out "Aria's" and the background "A" with something custom on the cash set design.
Does anyone know if editable files are available? I tried contacting J5 via email a couple of months ago with no luck.

Popped my head back in and see this failed to get off the ground again. What happened did everyone go solo?

Also, alot of aussies here - is there an aussie support group forum somewhere talking about the pains of reshipping and where we share awesome aussie trades and sales alongside classifieds

Popped my head back in and see this failed to get off the ground again. What happened did everyone go solo?

Also, alot of aussies here - is there an aussie support group forum somewhere talking about the pains of reshipping and where we share awesome aussie trades and sales alongside classifieds
I think we are all just chip cucks by circumstance. Watching from the Deep South as everyone else gets to roll around in all the fun stuff.

There was a group buy recently that had me salivating. And that’s not just because they had hotdogs on the chips.

When I finally get around to doing a stocktake on all my overbuying I really want to release things back domestically. As I told @davisI bought a whole bunch of tounament sets despite not playing any tournaments. We'll need to organise a Meetup or something to get these chips onto felt

When I finally get around to doing a stocktake on all my overbuying I really want to release things back domestically. As I told @davisI bought a whole bunch of tounament sets despite not playing any tournaments. We'll need to organise a Meetup or something to get these chips onto felt
maybe start by learning how to tag people properly first. baby steps! :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom