Interest Ceramic Cards Mold Group Buy Australia (EOI only) (5 Viewers)

Just posting my interest here in possibly joining if it goes ahead. Just need to get hold of a sample before making a decision..

I have some Bellagio and aria artwork I am happy to share.

I can customise the designs as required.

I will post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

some designs i have completed

need to do a replica Aria cash set. These ones are based on the high roller chips.

ballagio all with edges.jpg

aria cash.jpg

ARIA tourney.jpg

Hi fellow Aussies!
Just joined, reading through the many FAQ and other great stickied posts and found this gem.
Does anyone in Aus have one of these travelling sets? Im wanting to buy my first chip set and really want to see some samples before i spend $.
I see EpicAS has a set for sale atm but cant msg him yet.
P.s can i tag ppl in my posts? is that allowed and if yes, how do i do it?

Hi fellow Aussies!
Just joined, reading through the many FAQ and other great stickied posts and found this gem.
Does anyone in Aus have one of these travelling sets? Im wanting to buy my first chip set and really want to see some samples before i spend $.
@EpicAS

Hi fellow Aussies!
Where are you located in Australia im from Adelaide and have a 1300pcs milano set and will have my set or aria tribute card molds arriving next week plus i will have some more samples very shortly

Hi fellow Aussies!
Hi mate,
I’m in Doncaster! If you are interested in the set let me know and we can arrange drop off/handover so there’s no postage!

@EpicAS Im just around the corner in g'borough. Also looking at the GB thread, has that happened yet? I'll send you a PM.

hey mate, iv replied to your pm with some information this Is the aussie group buy but its not happened yet and don't think it will any time soon, I ordered some my self through Tina and will have them next week

@EpicAS @buckrodgers
I’m just behind the airport.

I got my ceramic samples if anyone is keen.
I’m about to do an order for someone else, so now is a good time to jump on.
They’re not card mold. Just smooth ceramic.

Hey @buckrodgers cheers for the tag. I'd be interested in getting my hands on some samples of Tina's chips if anyone has some spare to pass around. I'm in Footscray Melb so I'd definitely be keen to join in and get my hands on a group buy!

I’m going to mock up an actual aria cash set so we can switcheroo the colours and inlays as required.

25c
$1
$2.50
$5
$20
$25
$100

I hope this doesn’t step on the toes of TX and his artwork being supplied. Just want to present options for people to modify

resized the amount in the middle, and finished edge spots.
also added $ to the snapper.

@Phantom you still keen to get a group buy sorted?

aria cash v2.jpg

@xdan looking good, try rounding the marking on the 25c so it curves out not inwards, if you want the more replica look the arias and paulsons don't have smooth marking they are alittle messy and don't have straight lines due to the way they are made

Iv got some aria tributes coming from Tina card molds that are due this week or next, I'm looking at maybe starting thr group buy back up as this one isn't going anywhere but I'm just thinking about how I will sort the re-shipping once they are here as that's a larger job

Tina has a aria tribute set that is what I went with here are some photos so you can see what I mean about the edge marking
Screenshot_20220921-095106_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220921_095048.jpg

@xdan Comparing yours with the ones I ordered I like your inlay is more accurate almost spot on to the aria chips, and the colours are slightly off and very bright but I'd say that's just the export from illustrator

G'day everyone, I have recently spoken to quite a few of the Aussies here for advice. Thank you for all your feedback and help. It's been invaluable. For those that I have been private msg'ing about this, please now respond here instead.
I've decided that I am going to buy the following from Tina:
600+ Aria cash set replica cards mold

I'm putting an end date on two weeks from now as A: I want them pre-Xmas and B: I don't want this to blow out/fade into existence. So if anyone wants to jump on board to save on shipping costs etc, now is the time to take action! Closing date will be Tuesday 4th October.
I'm going to use the design that Tina already has. You can use your own design or one of the other free ones Tina has instead. If you are reading this and know of the other free designs that Tina has or you can get and they are not already in this thread, please link them.
I'm in Victoria so I am going to get them sent to Melbourne. Tina has advised that if the order is under 100kg (approx 10k chips) she can only send them via air freight and the cost is approx as follows:

1000 =$190 USD / ($295 AUD)
2000 =$310 USD / ($455 AUD)
3000 =$440 USD / ($660 AUD)
4000 =$560 USD / ($870 AUD)
5000 =$658 USD / ($987 AUD)

If the order is over 100kgs then i'll get it sent by boat which will take a couple of weeks longer BUT is substantially cheaper. Approx half price.
As you can see, if we can get even 4 ppl on this order we are making significant savings on the shipping.
And if we can get more ppl for over 10k chips, it would be much cheaper again

Then I can either arrange re-shipping to you (at a guess, $40 by Aus post?), OR I MAY be able to just drive them to you and drop them off personally if you live in Vic (I have a lot of flexibility in my job and travel the state a bit)
@HairlessMankey is speaking with Tina about the shipping costs and will get back to us soon with more specific pricing. But that will not slow this train down! Once we get the final shipping price we will just divide it by the number of ppl in the group.

Prices vary a little based on currency fluctuations etc but we expect the price to be .30c US per chip, so about .45c AU - PRE SHIPPING
If you want to jump on board please reply with your request eg:
Design name/style -
chip breakdown (must be in multiples of 25)
0.5c x 50
0.25c x 125
$1 x 200
etc

To get the ball rolling and to show how much interest we have already:
@xdan can you or I repost your order here?
@grandmeme can you or I repost your order here?
@HairlessMankey how many did you want?
@Gongalope Can we get you to pull the trigger? :)

P.S tag/msg/call/email/send a gorilla gram to anyone that might want to get on this gravy train. The more the merrier! Also a big shout-out to the good folk who started this thread.

Aria tribute Cash Set

$0.05 x 100
$0.25 x 200
$1 x 150
$5 x 100
$20 x 50

total 600

Taj Mahal Cash Set

$1 x 150
$5 x 200
$25 x 100
$100 x 50

Total 500

Last edited:
on behalf of @grandmeme :

"I'll be in for 425 in total using @xdan aria high roller tourney designs:"

100x T500
100x T1000
100x T5000
100x T25000
25x T100000
I had a play around with few samples, thanks to @xdan dropping some off to me, and I think I'd like my order to be 43mm if possible - will pay the price in difference, of course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom