Interest Ceramic Cards Mold Group Buy Australia (EOI only) (2 Viewers)

S
When dafuq is this buy going to happen? :wtf:

I was going to go ahead a couple of months ago, but if we're all still straddling fence posts, I might move towards a solo purchase

I feel ya. If nothing gets confirmed by Christmas then I'm going solo. Already got a reasonable quote for 1000 piece set but would still be a lot cheaper doing a group buy.

When dafuq is this buy going to happen? :wtf:

I was going to go ahead a couple of months ago, but if we're all still straddling fence posts, I might move towards a solo purchase.
Sorry mate, the samples having been doing the rounds and I think everyone bar 1 or 2 have had a chance to have a look, sooo... :)
Im still waiting for my final designs otherwise Im good to go.
I have the design, and I do think I will get some (39mm), but just wondering where the samples are (@Perthmike )

Will have a look at all who have expressed interest and get some numbers so we can go to Tina and get a price per chip and shipping costs. So, everyone start sorting numbers and designs :)

Sorry mate, the samples having been doing the rounds and I think everyone bar 1 or 2 have had a chance to have a look, sooo... :)

Will have a look at all who have expressed interest and get some numbers so we can go to Tina and get a price per chip and shipping costs. So, everyone start sorting numbers and designs :)

No problem really, I've just put a CPC order in :wow: so I am prepared to wait for chips!

I'm only going stock Aria design on these, so I will still probably err on waiting to get the lowest price with the group.

No problem really, I've just put a CPC order in :wow: so I am prepared to wait for chips!

I'm only going stock Aria design on these, so I will still probably err on waiting to get the lowest price with the group.
Nice one mate :). As per @davislane above, can you reveal anything yet? ;)

what did you order?

Nice one mate :). As per @davislane above, can you reveal anything yet? ;)

Oh yeah I wasn't going for the big design thread where everyone tells you why your spot progression doesn't match the industry standard :cautious: I had it heavily reviewed by friends and family and did what I like.

I went FDL mold, design to match the Chanman custom felt (tied in same logo, background pattern, font etc.) I took design inspiration from the Jack set and Paradise Los Angeles. Only downside with FDL is won't see it for 6 months, but oh well!

Oh yeah I wasn't going for the big design thread where everyone tells you why your spot progression doesn't match the industry standard :cautious: I had it heavily reviewed by friends and family and did what I like.

I went FDL mold, design to match the Chanman custom felt (tied in same logo, background pattern, font etc.) I took design inspiration from the Jack set and Paradise Los Angeles. Only downside with FDL is won't see it for 6 months, but oh well!
Good for you mate :) Can't wait to see it :)

6 months? thats quick!

I only asked so I can request a sample set. Ive still not been able to land a cpc sample set designed by an aussie or had an aussie theme to it. They are rarer than rocking horse shit!
After 4 CPC sets, I only have a Blades V.3 sample set mate, and they are super spinners (the only ones in the set, so I removed them). They are good for display or checking colours, but not for stacking :)

IMG_0429.JPG

After 4 CPC sets, I only have a Blades V.3 sample set mate, and they are super spinners (the only ones in the set, so I removed them). They are good for display or checking colours, but not for stacking :)

View attachment 830201
ive been trying to track down a bleeding 007 chip. thats one of my all time favs

I only asked so I can request a sample set. Ive still not been able to land a cpc sample set designed by an aussie or had an aussie theme to it. They are rarer than rocking horse shit!

Probably going to break your heart then...I want 800 which is all that will fit in the box. Any more would be double the postage, plus being a cash set and all I like the idea of there not being any out of my control :confused

Taking this thread off-topic, but here's a low-res small preview

Design Tool_v2.small.png

Probably going to break your heart then...I want 800 which is all that will fit in the box. Any more would be double the postage, plus being a cash set and all I like the idea of there not being any out of my control :confused

View attachment 830227
nicely done. fyi cpc always include extras. so you will have my sample covered easily. its only $131.30 in face value i would stress too much

View attachment 830227
Oh dear. You really don't seem to have given proper thought to your spot progression, have you? Burdening incompetent and ill-informed relatives with such an important task has clearly failed. You should have publicly consulted complete strangers to ensure your personally financed chip set met the accepted standards set by PCF and the industry...

;) hahahahahaha, just kidding ahahaha. Very good mate, enjoy :)

Oh dear. You really don't seem to have given proper thought to your spot progression, have you? Burdening incompetent and ill-informed relatives with such an important task has clearly failed. You should have publicly consulted complete strangers to ensure your personally financed chip set met the accepted standards set by PCF and the industry...

;) hahahahahaha, just kidding ahahaha. Very good mate, enjoy :)
Haha, you're absolutely right, what have I done? :wow:

I paid last night, so the worst part is over!

Haha, you're absolutely right, what have I done? :wow:

I paid last night, so the worst part is over!
Yep, they ain't cheap, but the moment you get a shipping notice, and then when they arrive and you open the box for the first time... fuggedaboudit!!

Interested. Number TBD but probably ~800 of the stock Aria's.

Does anyone know if one of the previous buys has had the $500 re-designed as a cash chip? I'd be interested in getting a barrel or so of them but not worth the effort if it's just me (I can just use the tournament chip)

Or if that's going to be a nightmare to organise when re-shipping just tell me and I'll go with the tournament chip haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom