Interest Ceramic Cards Mold Group Buy Australia (EOI only) (3 Viewers)

What's the go on these then? How likely are they to happen?

I need a tourney set, but I'm also considering cash as well.

What's the go on these then? How likely are they to happen?

I need a tourney set, but I'm also considering cash as well.
iu

I'm finalising my designs and will be ready to pull the trigger shortly.

How is everyone else tracking?

Too soon for lockdown jokes!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Still traumatised hahaha

Personally for me, the spinners are playing on my mind a bit (you get what you pay for) and I'm not totally sold on the Aria's design.
Nah thats just a NSW vs VIC joke.

Spinners are easily accounted for. Just order some extras.

You arent limited to the Arias design. There are plenty of premade designs to use for a small fee or find a designer and create your own.

Never received a response regarding 43nm, so not sure on price per chip for them. What does the US thread say about them?

@AcesUp907
I and several others have answered your questions about upcoming GBs in other threads, and directed you to threads where you can follow the progress.

The thing about cards mold is you have to have patience. It takes time to organize GBs, place orders, wait for production, then a long wait for shipping. Those of us who worked with Sean on the first GB started planning in June 2020, and I didn't get my full order until June 2021. Yup. 12 months of waiting. But now things are picking up a bit and they won't take that long. There WILL BE more GBs in the next couple of months. And as more of these sets arrive stateside, there will be some in the classifieds. The other option is to order direct from Tina (please get permission from the artist if you use existing artwork) and pay airmail. You'll end up spending about twice as much, but you could have a set in a couple of months. But if you are in a big hurry, then cards mold may not be the best chips for you.

If a group buy for Aria Cash or Tourney chips gets going then I woule be keen on a 500 piece set of each, but tournament set is my priority. I'm based in Perth, Western Australia so an Aussie Group Buy would be ideal

When dafuq is this buy going to happen? :wtf:

I was going to go ahead a couple of months ago, but if we're all still straddling fence posts, I might move towards a solo purchase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom